• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

$$$ War Thunder | Infinite Crisis | Strife - $150 GIVEAWAY!!!

Which game do you prefer?

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
What dimensions are the BRB and Offline screens? 1024x720?
The offline screen is 16:9, the exact resolution doesn't matter too much, but a decent level is preferred, as it goes into something like this:

http://prntscr.com/570ilh

The BRB screen that I have right now is 854x480, but I made it in a rush and I don't really know what I was thinking. The same resolution as the Offline screen should be fine, and if I need to I can edit it on my other computer which has Photoshop.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
The offline screen is 16:9, the exact resolution doesn't matter too much, but a decent level is preferred, as it goes into something like this:

http://prntscr.com/570ilh

The BRB screen that I have right now is 854x480, but I made it in a rush and I don't really know what I was thinking. The same resolution as the Offline screen should be fine, and if I need to I can edit it on my other computer which has Photoshop.
Ok, thanks c:

I want to draw something, but I really don't have any ideas for them.. If you have anything you'd like, PM me and I'll take it into consideration. I'm also not certain I'll have enough time to do this, but if I do end up have some free time I might :)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Name/Nickname: Imanol/Mango
Preferred method of contact: Forums/Skype
Who it's for: Me
Why you (or other person) deserve it: I wanted to play one of these games b4 so I thought it was fun to enter
Which game code you want: War Thunder
How much you play that game: A ton
Skill level within that game: OP
(Or if you don't play it yet, will you? If so, select N/A for the above 2 questions): yes
Second choice game: Infinte Crisis
If you don't get either of the two games that you want, do you still want to try and get the third one?: Of Course
Other: nope

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I applied as this is a game giveaway. If it is not please disregard my application.

Name/Nickname:
YourAverageTiger
Preferred method of contact: Twitter, Forums.
Why you (or other person) deserve it: This is the game genre I really love.
Which game code you want: Infinite Ctisis
How much you play that game: N/A
Skill level within that game: N/A
(Or if you don't play it yet, will you? If so, select N/A for the above 2 questions): Yes.
Second choice game:
War Thunder
If you don't get either of the two games that you want, do you still want to try and get the third one?: Yes, I really would like to try a new game experience if the mentioned ones are not possible to get.
Other: Thanks for this opportunity Moo!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I applied as this is a game giveaway. If it is not please disregard my application.

Name/Nickname:
YourAverageTiger
Preferred method of contact: Twitter, Forums.
Why you (or other person) deserve it: This is the game genre I really love.
Which game code you want: Infinite Ctisis
How much you play that game: N/A
(Or if you don't play it yet, will you? If so, select N/A for the above 2 questions): Yes.
Second choice game:
War Thunder
If you don't get either of the two games that you want, do you still want to try and get the third one?: Yes, I really would like to try a new game experience if the mentioned ones are not possible to get.
Other: Thanks for this opportunity Moo!
:p All three games are free to play and download, but have unlockable/buyable content. Sort of like how it's free to join/play MCSG, but you can buy a donor rank if you want. (Aside from the fact that you have to pay for Minecraft)
The codes that I'm giving out are for that unlockable content.

A better example is League of Legends. It's free to play, but you can speed up the rate at which you unlock characters using real money and you can also get extra aesthetic features called "Skins".

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
:p All three games are free to play and download, but have unlockable/buyable content. Sort of like how it's free to join/play MCSG, but you can buy a donor rank if you want. (Aside from the fact that you have to pay for Minecraft)
The codes that I'm giving out are for that unlockable content.

A better example is League of Legends. It's free to play, but you can speed up the rate at which you unlock characters using real money and you can also get extra aesthetic features called "Skins".
Oh good. I seriously will get Infinite Crisis, so keep my application!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name/Nickname: Rhino1928
Preferred method of contact: Skype
Why you (or other person) deserve it: I really have no reason why I should deserve the game, but If I were to attempt I guess I am a good friend :p
Which game code you want: War Thunder
How much you play that game: I have played War Thunder a few times and seriously enjoy it, but I do not own it...
(Or if you don't play it yet, will you? If so, select N/A for the above 2 questions):
Second choice game: Strife
If you don't get either of the two games that you want, do you still want to try and get the third one?: Yes
Other: None

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'd like to mention that there is now a new way to obtain tickets:

If you attend one of my livestreams, you have the chance to win a ticket through a raffle or by winning a round of MCSG. (Not all Victors get tickets)

Spoder

Spectator
Reaction score
Name/Nickname: Should be bloody obvious, but anywho. Thomas / Tom
Preferred method of contact?: Steam or Teamspeak (KTZ Teamspeak, which I haven't shared the IP Address of because it's always bloody changing. Damn Haydz.)
Who it's for?: Me, of course! What kind of person can't conquer the world without aid initially.
Why you (or other person) deserve it: Because reasons. No, no, It's just that, well, I honestly don't deserve a single cent from anyone who isn't related to me.
Which game code you want?: War Thunder, of course! We've gone over this!
How much you play that game?: As often as physically possible. Usually once a day if I haven't been pulled away to another game because people would rather have me play it instead of War Thunder.
Skill level within that game: Relatively good. Tier 2's in the German Tech Tree. Tier 3's in the American Tech Tree, and, Tier 4's in the Russian Tech Tree. Running without any of the Premium Account, as-well.
(Or if you don't play it yet, will you? If so, select N/A for the above 2 questions):
Second choice game: Nothing else. I don't play any other ones on the list.
If you don't get either of the two games that you want, do you still want to try and get the third one?:
Other: Other? What's this even for? Oh, right.
I'm bloody Australia. Any questions and yer' dead.
'Kay? 'Kay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci