• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Watch Vareide play SG5 with the Yogscast!

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi I will be posting hack reports on my youtube channel. So all admins and moderators pleace follow so we can the hackers...

( my channel in named MCSGhackreport)
Or you can link your videos in "Report Abuse".

Also, it is unwise to have a Youtube channel dedicated to this, as all abuse reports must be *unlisted* so even if we did subscribe to you we wouldn't see it in our sub box.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Or you can link your videos in "Report Abuse".

Also, it is unwise to have a Youtube channel dedicated to this, as all abuse reports must be *unlisted* so even if we did subscribe to you we wouldn't see it in our sub box.
It's required for ban videos to be unlisted? Never knew that....

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Whether or not it's required, I doubt it makes a difference. A staff member won't refuse to ban a hacker because of the privacy settings of a video, so I wouldn't worry if I was a YouTuber who posted hack videos.
Then again.. mods know best.

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
when releases sg5?
I believe its actually released today:p. I dont however, think that it'll be put onto the MCSG servers today, I think it takes a few days to do that. I could be wrong though.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
It's going to be released today at 9:00PM GMT. Get ready to play some SG 5 :D!!!!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Y U NO RELEASE? Y U NO POST DOWNLOAD LINK? me want to play... (no rush)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci