• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Water Buckets?

starboy103

Survivor
Reaction score
MCSG

So there I was.. taking on a team of two. I had full iron armour with a diamond sword. My hotbar had my trusty fishing rod, some food, my bow and my water bucket. I duke the guys first arrow, fishing rod BAM BAM dead. Then the second comes up behind me flint and steel *duke* fishing rod *miss* bow *hit* BAM BAM and at that very moment, right before he dies.. He sets himself and me on fire.. I had 2 and half hearts left. Slowly burning to my death and then I realized... I HAD A WATER BUCKET. So I scroll to my eight spot, where my water bucket lay and to my surprise I realized that the water from my water bucket, I could not place. So there I was, 1 heart left... *burn*.. *regen*... *burn*... and then I saw the face of the respawn screen and 265 points were gone.. just like that...

LOL anyways hope you guys enjoyed that dramatic story. The point is I picked up a water bucket from this guy I killed knowing that I usually get set on fire. I am quite new to MCSG so I did not know that water buckets do not work. Anyway you guys know the story. I just really want water buckets to work on maps. Maybe have the water placed disappear after 2-3 seconds.

Thanks guys
Starboy

Channel: [Redacted for Advertising]

Last edited by a moderator:

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
This isn't the Nexus. You can't place the contents of buckets. Otherwise Demon's Breeze would be the battle of the lava buckets. >_>

starboy103

Survivor
Reaction score
This isn't the Nexus. You can't place the contents of buckets. Otherwise Demon's Breeze would be the battle of the lava buckets. >_>
Not saying you can pick up lava and stuff. Just saying that the water buckets that are sponsored or found should be able to placed

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Ohh, was this on Valleyside? I remember Graser doing something of a similar nature.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Not saying you can pick up lava and stuff. Just saying that the water buckets that are sponsored or found should be able to placed
They are, there's a way. I don't use it because I'm too lazy to but I think it's kickable or even bannable, in some cases.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
I know you can shift click on a chest and the water from the buckets flows out.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
well one problem I see with this is that demon's breeze could be ruined 'cause imagine sitting there with a water bucket and then you decide to place it and flows toward lava turning the lava to obsidian...

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Buckets contents can in fact be placed, at first MCSG recognizes you cannot and simply rejects it and fills the bucket back up with whatever you tried to place, but if you spam the ground with it eventually the system will trip up and it will place. It is kind of entertaining if you manage to flood spawn :D

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
Also I dunno how our tolerance is for placing water buckets...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci