• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Water Is Glitchay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun Ericksen

Tribute
Reaction score
well isn't this a confusing pointless thread.
It's not pointless I'm actually reporting bugs But you don't even care.Makes Sense.I would put something else than "Makes Sense" But I would get banned so I thought twice.

Yay!

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not pointless I'm actually reporting bugs But you don't even care.Makes Sense.I would put something else than "Makes Sense" But I would get banned so I thought twice.

Yay!
read up stop using pictures and for the love of god tl : dr

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not the update, this has always happened with NCP. Getting hit in water knocks you back awkwardly and NCP believes you are flying/speeding through water so it pushes you back to where you were just before... in your enemies sword.
you are a good person ... --throws a party for you- !

Shaun Ericksen

Tribute
Reaction score
:O Im 12 am I under age? I wanted to make sure I could be able to post.and keep up with the mcsg Community.
I wasn't going to apply For mod or anything of that sort.Im sorry for lieing just wanted to make sure i could interact.
Btw : You do know like alot of the mcsg players have these accounts like mine.Why doI get picked out of the whole mcsg Community? : - (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci