• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Water Planks Saplings ect puzzle location?

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
So, I've been to that Water Planks Saplings Grass puzzle, or whatever it is, 3 times before, but that was a long time ago. And I've forgotten how to get there! A little help? With directions from the cornucopia?
Thanks and if you really want to be secretive PM me!

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
ok so u know where is the boat well the oppsite way of it and there will be a cliff somewhere a big one also if u get to the water go left follow it and till u get to the um... some other clifs turn back to corn I sugesst to try to find it when its night ok so when u find the cliff there be a lava source yea but a dirt block thee so jump there and on the left side is a hall way and ull get there ...end...
do u know the code or I have to tell u it?

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
ok so u know where is the boat well the oppsite way of it and there will be a cliff somewhere a big one also if u get to the water go left follow it and till u get to the um... some other clifs turn back to corn I sugesst to try to find it when its night ok so when u find the cliff there be a lava source yea but a dirt block thee so jump there and on the left side is a hall way and ull get there ...end...
do u know the code or I have to tell u it?
Even with these directions I can't find it... A bit more descriptive?

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
I cant tell ya better like when I go that way I just usually run into it u should download the map and try to find it

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
For 24-player :
Take host house as 'North' and the cornucopia is the cardinal center (the center, derp). Go South-West, and you should be able to be either on or see a big cliff, the entrance to the puzzle is somewhere by the bottom of the cliff
For 48-player :
This time, look for the BIG tree near Cornucopia (its significantly big, should be able to spot it). That's the direction of the boat, so take that as North. The cliff is South-East.
EDIT : Just downloaded the map, and used my Custom Technician folder, which has Rei's Minimap. Going to be posting a pic soon.

EDIT 2 : Got it!

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
For 24-player :
Take host house as 'North' and the cornucopia is the cardinal center (the center, derp). Go South-West, and you should be able to be either on or see a big cliff, the entrance to the puzzle is somewhere by the bottom of the cliff
For 48-player :
This time, look for the BIG tree near Cornucopia (its significantly big, should be able to spot it). That's the direction of the boat, so take that as North. The cliff is South-East.
EDIT : Just downloaded the map, and used my Custom Technician folder, which has Rei's Minimap. Going to be posting a pic soon.

EDIT 2 : Got it!
You're one of my favorite people on these forums, you know that? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci