• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Way to Get Minimize the New Weird looking Scoreboard.

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
Just decided to post this thread because I know alot of people don't know about the command >>>> /sidebar minimize <<<<< Which makes your side bar smaller than the new un-necessary one that MCSG currently has. Which in my opinion should just be made back into the old one. I mean tbh I think we all know what our ign's are.... So that's a un-necessary addition right there and another one is putting the IP to the server to the bottom of the sidebar. This isn't mineplex MCSG dev's... Please focus on pleasing the community you already have instead of trying to make your sidebars nicer for newer players.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
The reason we have the IGN is so that we know who is recording/taking screenshots of reported evidence. A lot of the time we get faked evidence and if you report fake evidence you will be punished..
Also we have the ip for if someone uploaded a video to youtube and someone is watching and wondering what server it is, instead of asking in the comments he can see it in the sidebar!

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
The reason we have the IGN is so that we know who is recording/taking screenshots of reported evidence. A lot of the time we get faked evidence and if you report fake evidence you will be punished..
Also we have the ip for if someone uploaded a video to youtube and someone is watching and wondering what server it is, instead of asking in the comments he can see it in the sidebar!
This makes sense, it's just...I'd rather it be on by default and then an option to turn it totally on/off because if I wanted to record or take a screenshot for evidence, I could just turn it on again

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand but this current sidebar shouldn't be the default one in my opinion. It's just too big and distracting when playing :/

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I understand but this current sidebar shouldn't be the default one in my opinion. It's just too big and distracting when playing :/
I guess this effects people with small screens the most. Most of the time I don't even realize its there. Then again, thats why they added the command.

Rhu

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally don't like the new sidebar. Fair enough, you can add a small section for the IGN of the playing user. But I'd rather not have a whole dedicated area of my sidebar extended quite largely to show this. The old sidebar looked really clean, and nice. It was a good size and didn't have much complaints at all. As for the IP of MCGamer. Almost everyone replies to the comments that ask for the server IP, and most people tend to find it in the description. I just don't find it overly useful. The minimize command just hides far too much details of the game.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Took the words right out of my mouth...

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Personally I like any sidebar, it really doesn't impeded me, because it is transparent and you can turn your head you know…

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci