• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Way to really speed up the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
If you are in the final four and cant find anyone for 5 minutes, throw yourself into a lava pit or off a really tall cliff. Thats all I have to say. Edit-Do this if you have nothing and know everyone else is loaded

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
If you are in the final four and cant find anyone for 5 minutes, throw yourself into a lava pit or off a really tall cliff. Thats all I have to say.
noone is going to do this :rolleyes: seriously you wouldnt do this and neither is anyone else.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awesome tactic! Why wouldnt i want to offer myself for other people

mackenzi401

Tribute
Reaction score
If there is 1 thing I hate most about Hunger Games its when you've just won a huge fight and have full iron and a diamond sword but you have 1 heart, and some noob with nothing hits you twice and wins.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So if we put this into a real life situation, there was 4 people left on this planet you would kill yourself, and let the others try live. o_O

Reaction score
So if we put this into a real life situation, there was 4 people left on this planet you would kill yourself, and let the others try live. o_O
That's not a good real life situation :p

But no one wants to just HAND victory to someone else, this idea is sheer madness -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci