• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Waypoints instead of placing bounty?

Would you want to be able to set someone as a waypoint or target with 500 of your points?

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I was wondering, what if there was a command where you could use 500 bounty to somehow make a certain player a waypoint. For example, if you got super mad at getting killed, you could use 500 bounty to set a waypoint on that person that killed you? Maybe it could be done with everyone receiving a compass that points to them, or maybe just a dot on the map? I don't even know if it's possible, but sounds cool? SAY YES :D

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Interesting idea :) But imagine someone with thousands of points going mad and placing waypoints on everyone :D

Reaction score
Very good points. No pun intended. Haha. Thanks for the input though, I wanted to know of what other people thought.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Kinda, because it has its advantages and disadvantages. Say there is a camper holding the game up from a team killing him, just place a waypoint. But then again, if a team sees you, and you are in a position to win, that could be, no...

Reaction score
Kinda, because it has its advantages and disadvantages. Say there is a camper holding the game up from a team killing him, just place a waypoint. But then again, if a team sees you, and you are in a position to win, that could be, no...
Yeah, maybe if you could just sponsor one person a waypoint for another person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci