• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ways to deal with teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I always stock up eggs to throw at teams. Works like a charm ;)
You do that, too?! Right on. I usually throw a few dozen eggs down the unsuspecting teams throats and run away like a pansy. But I want them to think I'm a pansy. But what you are about to read is actually quite genius. You see, they pursue chase after me with a belly full of chicken eggs, and the more they run, the hungrier they get. The hungrier they get, the more chicken they devour. The more chicken they devour, the angrier the baby chickens inside of them get, and the devoured chicken meshes into their tissue and they instantly hatch into incredible, steroid-abusing chickens with 6 packs, with a much larger body frame than the team members chasing me. I look back, and I see they aren't chasing me anymore, but rather, cringing and moaning in a fetal position on the jungle floor for the few moments before the hulk chickens explode out of their bodies, wearing full diamond armor. I ride the chickens to the cornucopia and they shower me with victories. This strategy works for me most of the time sometimes.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
You do that, too?! Right on. I usually throw a few dozen eggs down the unsuspecting teams throats and run away like a pansy. But I want them to think I'm a pansy. But what you are about to read is actually quite genius. You see, they pursue chase after me with a belly full of chicken eggs, and the more they run, the hungrier they get. The hungrier they get, the more chicken they devour. The more chicken they devour, the angrier the baby chickens inside of them get, and the devoured chicken meshes into their tissue and they instantly hatch into incredible, steroid-abusing chickens with 6 packs, with a much larger body frame than the team members chasing me. I look back, and I see they aren't chasing me anymore, but rather, cringing and moaning in a fetal position on the jungle floor for the few moments before the hulk chickens explode out of their bodies, wearing full diamond armor. I ride the chickens to the cornucopia and they shower me with victories. This strategy works for me most of the time sometimes.
My god.... Someone discovered my strategy.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are 2 ways to deal with teams, in water or far away from it. Sleivert explained the water one, and i will tell you the other one. Some of the people would rather make arrows than flint and steel, and with flint and steel you can set them on fire, make them panic , run and be vournerable. that would make them go away and leave you with 1 or 2 people to fight, if you get them all on fire they will panic and will not know what to do since there is no water around. That gives you time and power to kill them all, if they decide to still chase you just set them more on fire till you think you can kill them or they change their minds.(If im right from burning you lose 4 hearts(half heart per hit))

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Go in, poke around a bit, run the hell out and keep running until they stop chasing you, repeat.

Jojua

Tribute
Reaction score
Like a lot of people have already said here, your best bet is to deal with team in water. But what if the have a bow? Water is your worst enemy if they have a bow. I would suggest NOT going near water unless you can be sure that they have no bow. If anything, i would suggest going into dense forest and trying to outrun them, this can easily split them up, if you have good armor and a sword try to split them and and pick of the loners. And if your playing survival games 2, finding high ground is important. Teams will have a harder time getting you there.

Hope this helped

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
When me and sleivert did the super hardcore challenges we found the easiest way to deal with people running in water is to hit your team mate towards them with at fishing rod, isnt if funny how if you are good enough you can kill someone in full iron with only a bow and no armour(super hardcore number 4 no sword used)

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
Dealing with team can be tricky and is annoying but if you pull it off it makes a great story and improves the game greatly. The thing I find best is during the first night sneak back to the cornucopia and observe your opponents, if you have a now target one and shoot him a few times then run away like crazy make sure they're coming for you before you run then try and split them up once you're sure the split up trail one and pick your moment and attack if he has good armour make sure you get him from behind as you can get more hits on him before he can retaliate. When he dies leg it as he probably told his friend via Skype. When your a good distance away eat some food and get back to full health then apply any loot you got from the first dude and head back to see his friend stalk him untill you're ready then attack if things go badly run away and get him to follow you if you see another person run to them and the bloke behind you will attack him. Once their both dead head back to the cornucopia and enjoy the spoils of victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci