• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ways to deal with teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dealing with team can be tricky and is annoying but if you pull it off it makes a great story and improves the game greatly. The thing I find best is during the first night sneak back to the cornucopia and observe your opponents, if you have a now target one and shoot him a few times then run away like crazy make sure they're coming for you before you run then try and split them up once you're sure the split up trail one and pick your moment and attack if he has good armour make sure you get him from behind as you can get more hits on him before he can retaliate. When he dies leg it as he probably told his friend via Skype. When your a good distance away eat some food and get back to full health then apply any loot you got from the first dude and head back to see his friend stalk him untill you're ready then attack if things go badly run away and get him to follow you if you see another person run to them and the bloke behind you will attack him. Once their both dead head back to the cornucopia and enjoy the spoils of victory.
I tried to pay attention to this wall of text but your avatar/skin scares the bejeebeez out of me.

A

Ashly

- The terrain is your best friend.

Fishing rod and bow should also work pretty well

chanman20

Tribute
Reaction score
i took on a team of 2 but i was lucky cause i had a bow and took one of the guys out before they even got close

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I always get mixed up by teams because they all hit you, so I kind of go "uhhhh, stop it..."

chanman20

Tribute
Reaction score
like they said use the terrain you can run to high ground and jump around and hope one of them cant keep up

Red_Wagon

Tribute
Reaction score
Definitely try to separate them. If you can't separate them, run around through areas and try to dodge vines so they slow down in them. If you have a bow, lead them to the closest water, and shoot some down there. The thing with water is they can only go as fast as you can, so it's easy to take people down with arrows. Also, if they do get close enough to you on land, then try to jump around them as much as possible and keep out of their sight. If you're clearly outnumbered, don't even bother with them (IE 5+ people) because on Map 2 and 3 you can still get good stuff from rare chests, however Map 1 will be difficult. Just wait it out until deathmatch and try to stay away from them.

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
I saw this in a thread before and it really helped, water is key to taking out teams imo. It's really the corn camper on map 3 that's hardest to take out because of the water. Also: I know that splitting up teams is the key, but what if they're some people who will never leave each others side like star crossed lovers? 2 on 1 usually get me killed every time.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I saw this in a thread before and it really helped, water is key to taking out teams imo. It's really the corn camper on map 3 that's hardest to take out because of the water. Also: I know that splitting up teams is the key, but what if they're some people who will never leave each others side like star crossed lovers? 2 on 1 usually get me killed every time.
But what if they have a bow too? i've been in situations like this and they shot me to death as soon as i jumped in the water, no way to avoid it... I suggest you to plan stuff after you scout them...

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
But what if they have a bow too? i've been in situations like this and they shot me to death as soon as i jumped in the water, no way to avoid it... I suggest you to plan stuff after you scout them...
Them having a bow is bad for you, but there's way to avoid arrows in water, like going underwater and to the side and using your sword to block untill they'r out of arrows and then shoot back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci