• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We are converting to Multicraft web panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To make my life easier (and the admins without SSH) managing these servers, we are converting to a web panel so we can manage the servers conveniently. In result of these new panels, I need to re-setup all of the servers for every location. So I will be bringing 1 server down at a time tonight until we are all moved over. I hope this will be a smooth transition and will be minimal downtime. Also, the panel should auto restart on memory failures which is most of the issues we are having now with all of the memory leaks. So hopefully, if they do crash, it will just restart right away.

Sheppio734

Spectator
Reaction score
Good I hope 1 is back soon I didn't know why it wasn't loading and was trying to join for a good 15 mins

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Sounds like a very cool and needed change. I was talking to someone in TeamSpeak about it and it sounds like it will be very useful to the admins and general server problems.

Triathdude

Spectator
Reaction score
Can I please have the IPs of some of the Survival Games 2 servers. Thank you

Triathdude

Spectator
Reaction score
I know that, but do you have the IP of a server that is running it now?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I only got Europe moved over to Multicraft done and need some ZzZzZz.... doing US tomorrow.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Yay Chad, Giving the Eu servers love before Us???!!!

You must be tired :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci