• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We are Looking for new Media Team Members!

Team Elite

Career
Reaction score
Hey there!

We are currently in the process to give the Team Elite Youtube channel more attention. The channel is one of the main platforms where we share our work and try to draw more attention to the team. Now, we really want to take the channel to another level by creating more videos. We would like to create things like: playthroughs, map reviews, timelapses, and more!

But, as the media team currently only exists of one person, which is Nathan, we are looking for people who like to create video’s, pictures for the Team Elite channel and more. We are looking for people who can create professional and high quality media to present to the public. If you think you are up for the job, then we would really like to encourage you to apply. Fill in the application below and send it to [email protected] with the title "[Name] - Media Team Application" and Nathan will get back to you as soon as possible.

Name:

IGN:

Portfolio:
(Try to be as elaborate as possible, show me screenshots, videos whatever you can think of.)

Why do you want to join the media team?:

How much time can you spend on creating media?:

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I'm currently on some old laptop without Photoshop, but once I get my tax returns I should be able to finish up my custom PC. Here's my portfolio for once I get back into graphic design.

https://hxdrah.carbonmade.com/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci