• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WE DID IT - 420TH POST AND A SURPRISE

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY LIKES GOT REMOVED
I mean I'm just finding out about this thread right now, but you know that "Like Boosting" isn't allowed on the forums right? Even if it's for a "purpose" or "cause." Sorry but you gotta live with the fact that you weren't able to achieve 1337 likes in 420 posts. Also, it would be smart to not say who was like boosting you, which I'm pretty sure is how you got your likes taken away.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I mean I'm just finding out about this thread right now, but you know that "Like Boosting" isn't allowed on the forums right? Even if it's for a "purpose" or "cause." Sorry but you gotta live with the fact that you weren't able to achieve 1337 likes in 420 posts. Also, it would be smart to not say who was like boosting you, which I'm pretty sure is how you got your likes taken away.
I'm sorry about what I have done and I have been punished for it, but if I was going to do a small amount of like boosting I was going to admit it. I wouldn't pull a Wurmie and get like a 30 like to post ratio and tell people I just post good content ;)

Quantum
Reaction score
Grats! (For the 3rd time today)

Reactions: OG

rktt

Survivor
Reaction score
gg perm forum banned
the OG forum account had a good run
gg

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
gg perm forum banned
the OG forum account had a good run
gg

dont wanna sound mean but....

rip your only achievement

ITS A PRANK THERES A CAMERA ITS A PRANK GET PRANKED BY PRANK PATROLLLL

memed

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
what if those certain people all really enjoyed his statuses?

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
THANK YOU MINEMAN MODERINOS FOR RUINING MY HOPES AND DREAMS!
ALL I WANTED WAS SOME LIKES
AND YOU ERASED EVERY LIKE THAT WAS EVER GAINED BY SOMEONE LIKING MY STATUS UPDATES
ARE YOU SERIOUS
I GET BANNED FOR SARCASM FOR TY FOR LIKE SPAM AND THIS IS A THING SO WHERE IS THIS MANS FORUM BAN!/!?!?!?!?!??!/!?! THIS IS BIAS COMMUNITY IM CALLING DER SQUAD TO SPIT RIOT THE MODS!
Juzzy GET THE XTRA HOT BBQ SAUCE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci