• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We Need a Forum App

Would you use a app if mcsg made one?

• Total voters

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
It is extremely hard to navigate the forums on a phone. It would make it very user friendly if we had a mobile version of the website or an app. Opinions on this?
Use your phone in landscape. It works better for me when I do that :)

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I agree there should be an appstore app that could be used to easily navigate the forums and check your stats. It is very annoying when you want to use your ipad or iphone no go on the forums. The app in my opinion would be an instant success. There are alot of stuff you cannot do on the mobile website. Please read this chad.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
I asked a Dev about this a while ago, he said it wasn't possible due to something within the websites coding or something like that.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
The only problem I have is profile pages. Other than that, I don't really have any issues with mobile, and I use it more than the normal site.
I have the same problem. Other than this I don't have any issue with using the mobile site.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Although this would be great its not possible.

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
I used to be a pretty active member of the bukkit forums, and I know I used a phone app called "Tapatalk" in order to have a good interface with which to browse the forums. My understanding is that this app is usable for any website running the xenForo software(this one is) and so it may work. I haven't tried yet, though.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
I suggested this a while back but it never really took off. It would also require a lot of work from the devs. They already do so much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci