• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We need to fix the hacking problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderCow1

Spectator
Reaction score
As we all know, there have been hundred's or hackers in the survival games. All the servers have "No-cheat plug-ins", but they do not work. We can not keep going by people having to record and report, a lot of people do not have a screen recorder in the first place. The servers need a better plug-in, that will fully prevent hackers, from speed, no-slow, forcefield, etc. Any ideas, admins?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Really what happens once NoCheat+ updates, Nodus updates to counter it. It's a constant battle and really Mojang needs to eliminate all client side hacked clients from being used period. We do have over 100 moderators helping to patrol the games, but we will continue to do our best to block most of the hacks upfront.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This an obvious problem, it's more of a complaint really. Developers and Admins are well aware of the problem but it's not an easy fix, you can't just suddenly find a plugin which stops all hackers.

If you see a hacker online you can record them (or take a screenshot if it's spam, or for example someone is opening
a chest whilst blocking/sneaking etc) and report it here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/report-abuse/

Or you can poke a mod on the teamspeak.

I heard from some friends that forcefield type hacks won't be possible in 1.3, not sure how but it's what I heard, and that's the main thing I see if I run into someone cheating.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
you should get something when you report a hacker (points?, trophy points?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci