• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We need your help to raise awareness to Bukkit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a workaround, put all your maps on the same map and just teleport players around.
Will be alot of work but might be worth it if the Bukkit team are gonna take a while.
It's an idea however this was the best solution that didnt require a complete rewrite.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
This is a EU server?
New report! (i dk if this was intentional)
THe game i was in ended and we appeard in a super flat place and we could kill eachother, after i died, i appeard back at the waiting room and we can still kill eachother but no longer break blocks (like before in the flat place).
and the entipe place is burining down!!

T

thetruedozer

New report! (i dk if this was intentional)
THe game i was in ended and we appeard in a super flat place and we could kill eachother, after i died, i appeard back at the waiting room and we can still kill eachother but no longer break blocks (like before in the flat place).
and the entipe place is burining down!!
I was in there LOL, quiet fun, but we could break block (the room you were in had the regular spawn protection)
It got reset afterwards >.<

Jared duchscher

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright, darn... Now there all filled also, how do u have that signature with ur stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci