• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We were all noobs once....

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
First game i won i got a pack of about 8-9 wolves and i had about 5 armour bars and a stone sword. Absolutely destroyed the other guys as they just got ripped to shreds by sheer force of wolves.

Was about my 7th game i played.

mekval

Experienced
Reaction score
Alot of hours until I won my first game

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
It was back when the sand deathmatch arena, we were teleported to DM early (30 seconds before it was supposed to) my friend was fighting the other guy they had both lost a considerable amount of hearts.

We then spawned back to our original places on the sand DM arena and we were spawned in lava, I won because I had the most hearts.

From there on in a just played and got better and better introducing myself to new tactics, new ways to play the game to make it more fun.

And here I am now.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My first game was actually a win do a cornucopia fluke.

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
What is this? I am still a noob :)

But my first victory was on Hungry Hills, me and my friend was doing ok, a couple of arrows between us a bow, 2 stone swords. And then we came across a guy with full iron and a diamond sword. We chased him and eventually (just before running out of food and hunger) killed him, we split the loot and hunted down the remaining tributes (luckily he wasn't great).

A team with superior gear (we had to split it) was in the castle just waiting for people to come to them or deathmatch, so we avoided them and killed the other team which decided to head to corn.

It was all going well and then my friend disconnected (internet cut) so I managed to kill him before he left (skype call failed and was already dc/ed but still in game) and geared up for deathmatch, the two guys both had identical gear.

In deathmatch they both went to craft something (no idea what) so I killed one before the other turned on me. I managed to unload some arrows into him before finishing him off with my sword, was so happy and I have no idea how I remember this as it was some time ago (only just got back into MCSG).

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
dont remember.. that was last april/may. must have taken a while though because I remembered making a thread arguing we should get point for surviving (time wise) so I could get points too lol.
lol actually here it is link
purplepieman even agreed! x3

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
wow that was a long time ago xD i totally disagree with my past self...

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
I won back when there were just two maps, SG1 and SG2. Don't remember how that one came about; I think it took me somewhere close to a month? Anyhow, I came back after like 6 months and records were erased (or maybe they had just started being kept, i don't really know) and it took me a very long time to get my first win. Worse, that first win was with a teammate (yeah I know I suck.) It probably took me another 2 weeks to win solo. Even to date I only have 7 wins (counting the first) but I'm fine with that. I don't really play that much and the breeze/SG4 hell really drives me nuts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci