• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weight.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
You don't necessarily need to the gym to lose weight, there is a thing called running, watching your diet and exercises that you don't need equipment to do. Since Christmas Day, I have been working on my Cardio for football. I have been going to the oval and doing warmups etc and then running 80% for 4 mins continuously with a 2:30 second break 4x. After that I do 3x Bridges, Pushups and Situps with 30 seconds of breaktime, I'm really starting to see results, I hope you can too with whatever you choose to do!

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
At home cardio, treadmill, elliptical, or just jogging around could help. Also, a balanced, healthy, meal. Fruit smoothies, milk, and make sure you follow the myPlate guidelines to a health meal! :D

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Go on a no carb diet. My older sister went on one and lost 7 KG's within 2 weeks without doing excercise :eek: But what you could do is start going on runs for 20 minutes then after every 3-4 times you do it increase the time by 10 mins up to a certain extent.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
You don't necessarily need to the gym to lose weight, there is a thing called running, watching your diet and exercises that you don't need equipment to do. Since Christmas Day, I have been working on my Cardio for football. I have been going to the oval and doing warmups etc and then running 80% for 4 mins continuously with a 2:30 second break 4x. After that I do 3x Bridges, Pushups and Situps with 30 seconds of breaktime, I'm really starting to see results, I hope you can too with whatever you choose to do!

If your going to run, don't run to much on paths/ roads, in can do some serious damage to your needs, a treadmill or approved surfaces is a great choice though. Apart from that Fancy is 100% right (like always :p).
Good Luck!

Rapuzel

Spectator
Reaction score
I found someone called bloglaties, she is really fun. I think I'm going to use her for exercising. As far as dieting, I'm vegan. So I don't really need to diet or watch my calories.
ImmaSlapYoFace, as far as the no carb diet, that's not a very good idea. Carbs are good for you, that's why she was losing so much weight. She wasn't getting to the proper nutrition she needed. I've learned from my brother that if you eat right and workout, you'll get to your goals.

Last edited:

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Taking into the account that you're a minor, it is not going to be good for you to try and lose weight. As a minor, you're goal should be to maintain good health, not necessarily get to a certain weight. If you truly want to maintain good health, you should exercise EVERY (not every other) day for at least an hour. As a note, being active could be walking, biking, running, calisthenics (push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, etc.), and moving. It doesn't have to be advanced or extremely difficult to do. Additionally, it is imperative to control what you eat. Don't track calories, that's not important either. Sugar is the bad thing, not calories. Eat vegetables, especially broccoli and leafy ones. Stay away from soda, stay away from candy, and make sure you have reasonable portions. In the process of maintaining good health, you may end up losing weight unintentionally.

Rapuzel

Spectator
Reaction score
Taking into the account that you're a minor, it is not going to be good for you to try and lose weight. As a minor, you're goal should be to maintain good health, not necessarily get to a certain weight. If you truly want to maintain good health, you should exercise EVERY (not every other) day for at least an hour. As a note, being active could be walking, biking, running, calisthenics (push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, etc.), and moving. It doesn't have to be advanced or extremely difficult to do. Additionally, it is imperative to control what you eat. Don't track calories, that's not important either. Sugar is the bad thing, not calories. Eat vegetables, especially broccoli and leafy ones. Stay away from soda, stay away from candy, and make sure you have reasonable portions. In the process of maintaining good health, you may end up losing weight unintentionally.
I'm almost 17, I think I can start trying to lose some weight. But thanks for the concern <3

Rainzzzz

Survivor
Reaction score
You may not see significant results for at least 3 months. So don't think that because you can't notice a difference straight away that it isn't working. Give it time and patience and you will be rewarded with results.

Also the best way to lose weight is cardio, but I suggest going to the gym as well because at the age of 17 you will be able to develop some muscle which is better than losing all your weight and becoming really skinny.

Goodluck :).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci