• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weird cave in map 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToasterPastries

Spectator
Reaction score
Has anyone been to the cave in map 3 where there is a sign at the beginning saying "Sometimes its scary being in the world all alone" then you go down into this big cave and their is a sign and two redstone torches and the sign says "Good luck surviving". I was just wondering if anyone has ever been there because i wanted to know what was in it because i wasnt able to explore it due to me being disconnected.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Has anyone been to the cave in map 3 where there is a sign at the beginning saying "Sometimes its scary being in the world all alone" then you go down into this big cave and their is a sign and two redstone torches and the sign says "Good luck surviving". I was just wondering if anyone has ever been there because i wanted to know what was in it because i wasnt able to explore it due to me being disconnected.
Is that near the tower/skull and the tier 2 tree chest? If you know where they are xP

I remember near there I swam down seeing a hole in the water and swam up and saw a sign saying "Sometimes its scary being in the world all alone" like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci