• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weird Lag Bug--Help?

Do you experience this problem?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No...

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Used too (explain what you did to stop it_

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Macbook pro with retina display 512gb ssd, 16gb RAM, check the other stats on apple store :p can't bother to check them from my phone..
Wow. Huh, I guess this is a real problem? Does this lag affect your performance?

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
Thanks! Finally someone has it too! I thought I was the only one... >.< What do you do about it?
Well.. I still have the problem.. Not sure why it exists at all.. Just one day I had lag.. And it was just fine after a few sec.. Gonna try to update my mods (modloader, tmi, optifine) and magic launcher, hopefully it will work.. :p

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Well.. I still have the problem.. Not sure why it exists at all.. Just one day I had lag.. And it was just fine after a few sec.. Gonna try to update my mods (modloader, tmi, optifine) and magic launcher, hopefully it will work.. :p
I can't get rid of it either... /: I get in Single Player as well?

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
That happens to me from time to time, I usually get solid fps, but some days I'll get 30fps on lowest settings. I'm not limiting my fps or anything. Typically it goes away after a computer restart.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In Optifine, wehn you go to Menu, make sure it is on MaxFps, another thing i would try is getting rid of World saves that you dont use, and Texture packs that you dont use, Also make sure you have Java 64 bit. If none of that works, delite your minecraft and re-download it.
VSync works better

ShadowZenoX

Survivor
Reaction score
In single player it lags hard for a few seconds because its auto saving if its multiplayer it depends on you're view distance, make sure if you have far view you have enough ram on the game to support that and if you just get straight up bad fps maybe get a better graphics card, minecraft isnt the most demanding game so mostly almost alot of graphics card can get you 50+ fps

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
So wut you wanna do is gift someone donor and when it says there username type in iMightTroll . Problem solved.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
I have always had lag. Never gone over 60 FPS. Always get a stable 20-50 FPS. I wanna see if getting MagiLauncher along with OptiFine will help me. Hopefully your problems get fixed!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci