• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weird Unusual Tricks

Pixel = nub?

• Yus beeeg nub nub

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Semi nubish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think im a train

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • supa nub

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
So I've played MCSG since like June 2012 and have about 400 wins and over the year and a 1/2 I've picked up some weird tricks that I find helpful.

1. Sword vs Axe? Being a bacca hater or a bacca lover doesnt always help you. So, if you have the chance, always use the weapon that suits the area your in. If your near lava, a trap or anywhere where you need to knock someone into something ALWAYS use the stone axe. Why you ask? Stone axe's deal the same damage AND deal more knockback therefore you have a higher chance of hitting the person into the spot your need to. Wood swords are for when your in water, close combat areas and when your trying to crit someone. They deal the same damage but deal less knockback then axe's.

2. Infinite Fishing Rod: Thiiiissss one is the best. When using a fishing rod (any time) there is a glitch to keep that rod forever. When you fish your fishing rod for the first time, put it out then DONT right click to reel it back. Instead of doing this, scroll in your hotbar to a different item. This glitches the rod and makes it think it wasnt used. Ta Da Infinite fishing rod!

This is it for now... Gonna update it later.

Hope it helped.

D

Damien // Teepwn

I never knew axes did more knockback than swords... Lemme check the wiki.

EDIT: Checked out the wiki, doesn't seem to say anything about axes giving more knockback.

Last edited by a moderator:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm interested to research the more knockback, or at least read what other people look up :p

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Uhm, axes don't give more knockback? Also you can blockhit with swords and they do more damage/have more durability.

V

Viretine

Never knew axes dealt more knockback? Will be interesting to see what people find. Already knew the fishing rod glitch :)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I have to use a sword I can't fight with out blockhiting I am a pro at that xD... But that axe thing is very interesting I must research that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci