• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welcome 28 more servers to the MCSG family!

Reaction score
Can I please become a VIP or a Moderator??
One does not simply ask for moderator. If you'd like to apply for the position this post will have all the information on the subject you'll need. I do suggest spending alot of time on the app, single worded responses won't do.

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Dear Chad,

I've created a map that has gotten 2,000 views, although none of them count because I just need 1 reply from you. I understand that you are busy, and I respect that, but for two weeks I have been going crazy because I just need a yes or a no. The thing is, if you just told me no, I could forget about all of this and just go back to playing on the survival games, and foruming like I always have. The part that's driving me crazy is that...I don't even know if you've seen my post. If you even know my map exists. I think that's unlikely, considering how popular it is...but who knows. I don't know. I created a poll asking users if they want this map on the Survival Games. 97 voted yes, and 24 voted no. Literally my question was: Would You Want This Map to Be on The Survival Games? Answer choices: Yes, No. That's it. I just want a strait forward answer from you...Please Chad. Just 1 answer...please?
The download is here: http://speedy.sh/mvVCk/The-Hunger-Games.zip , and the link to the thread is right here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/74th-hunger-games-arena.27929/

Thank you so very, very much,
Pinkish

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
http://d.pr/i/Zvmz

We managed to delete Europe. Gg, guys. Gg.
So after the test we did today with the API, we are now ready to add in MOAR servers to MCSG! Right now, the following lobbies has been added:

US31-40
EU31-40
CA9-12
AU9-12
They will be on the servers page shortly as well as new bug fixes. Updates will be pushed out to the other servers soon.​
Does that mean less lag?
Does it mean updated maps?
Those are my main concerns.
I LOVE THE NEW SERVERS THOUGH! IT IS A PLACE that is A LITTLE BIT SAFE FROM DONORS. not for long though :)

Reaction score
Does that mean less lag?
Does it mean updated maps?
Those are my main concerns.
I LOVE THE NEW SERVERS THOUGH! IT IS A PLACE that is A LITTLE BIT SAFE FROM DONORS. not for long though :)
Unless a lot more people people donate they should be safe for a while, seeing as regular players have some more leg room now. Donators will continue to join the first 20 or so, and players will have space in the later servers ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci