• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welcome Canada and Asia to our hub network!

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score

(Finally) After recently applying the much needed stability updates, we added the following hub networks to our network:

ca.mcgamer.net (Canada)
as.mcgamer.net (Asia)​

We are one step closer to include SG Classic and other game types to our other networks around the world. We are sorry on how long this took to accomplish, but need fixes had to take priority over this. Keep in mind east coast US players, our Canada location may be a better latency for the connection than our US servers depending where you live.

EU is also getting an upgrade with an additional server handling the connections to better help with the small lag spikes during EU peak times. Keep an eye out within the next few days for an update with our Catching Fire game-type as the private tests will start tomorrow. Another bug to keep in mind, our player count has been displaying some unusually large player counts due to the servers having sync issues.

More updates soon. :)
Is there going to be lag on these like U.S.?

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMG, thanks to the freaking Hub I stayed up until 3AM ;-; atleast I Had my first structured conversation with a staff member... JimmerHD *cough cough* The CA hub is gonna be great because I like just... talking to people without them chasing me ingame/trying to kill me...
I'm honored *wipes tear*
So far, so good.

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm really grateful for this. I ha made a thread about three weeks ago saying how there's not enough CA staff around and how hard it was to get a mod on CA servers, but this should really help as long as we have at least one mod in the hub all the time.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Like I stated before, US has been getting hammered the last few days with denial of service attacks causing this lag. Really nothing we can do until the trolls stop.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
I am really happy to see that AS and CA have a hub now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci