• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well everyone should watch this video at least once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The guy at the beginning of the game was hacking his head a d arms were flailing everywhere I can't believe I get banned for having a team of six but you don't ban hackers -_- not very good at banning the actual problems

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
The guy at the beginning of the game was hacking his head a d arms were flailing everywhere I can't believe I get banned for having a team of six but you don't ban hackers -_- not very good at banning the actual problems
That made little to no sense, as well as i am very sure you wouldn't get banned for having a 6 person team

RyanMills

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice video! I learnt a few things, :D Especially the tip to start sprinting before the game starts, that will definitely help, Thanks!

One piece of advice I can add is that spamming the left click actually makes you attack slower, you have to tap it at a the right pace to reach the max attack speed. Try it and you'll see what I mean. :) Best way to test it is to get your sword out and tap you left mouse Slowly, then gradually speed up the taps and you'll notice that the speed eventually drops when you tap too quickly.

MeMyselfAndPi

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I see that there. But it looks like it only increases the frequency a little. And that video already took me HOURS to make, so I'm ready to be done with it :p

But thanks for the suggestion, I'm gonna have to try it out though.

RyanMills

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I see that there. But it looks like it only increases the frequency a little. And that video already took me HOURS to make, so I'm ready to be done with it :p

But thanks for the suggestion, I'm gonna have to try it out though.
Yeah I don't expect you to start over just for that, it was just something I noticed while playing, you did an awesome job! :D

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice video! Fast paced and covers alot.
I have a pro tips video here
Thought Ide add that :)

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Sneaking up on people when they are looking in their chests is my N.1 stradegy.
Its all about risks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci