• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well Goodbye; Eric's Leaving.

Will you miss EricParazak?

• Yes, he's beautiful! :'(

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Nope! He smells

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Well I've been debating on this decision for the past month, and my decision is final, I'm leaving the MCG Network after 19 months here. I started playing here in July of 2012 and I feel like everything has changed for the worse. Because of this, I am leaving, I might end of returning in the summer, but until then, I am leaving. Note that I'm NOT in any way quitting Minecraft.

Will I be heading to the Hive?

No, I find that server to not be worth my time.

To end this short, un-professional goodbye thread, I will tag some of my special names:

Yured My first "true" friend to MCSG who still is my friend as of now!

Lemonz87 Even though we don't talk to each other anymore, you and Shawn were very fun people to hang out with! :)

LizzyBethyMC You were a fun person to talk to during those couple times on TeamSpeak! I hope to talk to you more on Mineplex!

4non I know that you might be heading that same path as I'm heading in, but even though we only talked once, Yyu convinced me that you were a pretty fun guy!

DQ You're a very cool and funny person! I'll miss you a lot!

Blamph Even though we never talked to each other directly, I'm glad we got to know each other by a little bit.

Every member of #Royals; Flyon YourFavoriteTreecko furretfan137 Cat_On_A_Poptart ProfessorRetro Hacky KillyourbuttMC I had a lot of fun during my time as an original member of the clan!

...and last but not least ChadTheDJ For starting probably the most memorable SG servers out there!

To conclude, I will be on for the remainder of the weekend, but after that, I will be long gone.

-EricParazak signing off.

Last edited:

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Well, at least this thread's blunt and to-the-point...

EDIT: Nevermind... But still, bye.

Last edited:

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bye Eric, still play pokemon with me; another active/great member gone.

Edit: wut me get no tag?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bye, good luck. Your name always reminded me of Pazaak, a Star Wars in-universe card game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci