• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well, Hello MCSG, it's been a long time

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

This is Eshancowee. I'm an Ex-Staff member and VIP at MCSG. I've been gone and banned for
a long time :') but it's all in the past now. I'm friends with the Sr. Staff (Or atleast one of them xP)
and I'd like to say Hi again.

I missed the old times I had here :') I'm an Ex-Builder for MCSG, Team Vareide and many other places and I'm a youtuber and livestreamer ;3 Anyway, enough about that.

I'd just like to say, Anything that's happened in the past, stays in the past. I made some mistakes, and I feel bad for it. This is an apology for anyone who I hurt doing so :)

I've been busy setting up my own set of servers, with Dave and Creepy_Crawler helping me out,
(Still looking for help ;) Contact me if you do) and I've just been sorting my stuff out.

I'm going through a lot, and still am. So bare with me.

But I'd like to say Hello again. I miss some of the people I made friends with here.

<3

- Eshancowee

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's funny, I was just viewing your profile prior to you posting this! :D

Glad to see you making a return! Let's just hope we can put all that stuff in the past aside and carry on :)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
It's funny, I was just viewing your profile prior to you posting this! :D

Glad to see you making a return! Let's just hope we can put all that stuff in the past aside and carry on :)
Eh, I doubt I'll be active in game xP I've got my own work to do and community to sort :3 but else, I hope so.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
You don't need to be a prick. He acknowledged he made mistakes in the past and that he feels bad about it. What do you do? Bring back up his mistakes. Way to post a proper welcome back.
Try looking at yourself for a change. If you don't like Eshan than just leave him alone.
Thank you <3 If anything, he abused me :p

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thank you <3 If anything, he abused me :p
Yup! :)
Incase you don't know, not everyone on these forums is an Eshan fan. Odds are some people might give you a hard time. Just ignore them, and if it gets too out of hand report them ;)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Incase you don't know, not everyone on these forums is an Eshan fan. Odds are some people might give you a hard time. Just ignore them, and if it gets too out of hand report them ;)
Yeah, I realised that a loooong time ago. I went on the Teamspeak and people I've never seen before started saying stuff xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci