• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well. It was fun...

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
... being a regular member.
Post Number 1,000! *Insert Wild Kazoo Noises of Victory*

But seriously, I'm not leaving. Not even close. I guess now I'm an active member! :D

I honestly feel like I owe all of my success to the community. If I don't mention you, I'm really sorry, but know that you still mean a whole bunch to me.

Mr_Gears : You were pretty much the first person that I ever met on Team Speak. (Besides people that I already knew). You reluctantly let me join your faction when Survival first started up. Good luck on the leader boards.
Decemberr : I met you the same time I met Mr_Gears. I remember being really nervous talking to people that I hadn't met before, but you were all so nice.
DairyQueen_ : The fancy purple fox. We get to be in HG8 together! But seriously, you're one of my absolute favorite people in this community. You majestic PvP goddess, you. Maybe I'll actually be good at PvP one day. :eek:
shoottomaim : You and I were mod buddies. Sorry about what happened. ;~; I remember when I first met you though the forums, and you sent me PM telling me how to handle spambots. I thought you were a super strict and to-the-point guy. When I finally met you online, you were such an awesome dude who loved to have fun.
diamondchloe : My first waiting buddy! Yay! I remember being in the waiting with you and the others, counting down the seconds until we'd be pulled up into the interview room.
electromeerkat : Another waiting buddy! Glad to have you as a mod, friend.
McFails : My last memorable waiting buddy. I'm really glad you got mod! :)
slasherxtreme : You were the one to push my mod app to Pending. Thank you very much for that. I owe a lot of my gratitude to you.
Antster360 : You were the person to set my application to Accepted. I remember that I was on my living room couch at 7:00 in the morning, getting ready to go to school, when I decided to check the forums quickly, and there it was. I almost dropped my computer!
KellieBreanne : Thanks so much for leading my interview. I'm glad I got to be interviewed with somebody that I feel comfortable talking to. Now that I've been around staff for much longer, I of course don't have any problem taking with the rest of them! :D But you were the first Sr. Moderator I talked to, and you made me feel very welcome in the community.
Nellie_San : You've been a really great friend to me ever since I met you. Fez. Yes. Fez.
Fresh_Aire : You got mod just about a week after I did. I still remember our old survival faction. Until it was raided! #BlameBetaPuffle Good times.
Austin : Again, you also got mod right after me. Survival, yadda yadda. Buddy, tacos. Less than three. :D
Tree_TheBigKind : Red Forest! What else can I say! Thanks for overseeing my trial. I hope that I can make tons of redstone things for the team in the near future.
ManOfTheBread : Yet another Red Forest friend. Sadly, I can't terraform with crap. :p
Lively : Nub.
Old_Spice_ : It was great to be the Head Redstoner for Team Xonia for the while that I was on the team. I really hope you guys succeed! Keep up the awesomeness.
Purge_Hawk1 : Thanks for being a cool guy on Team Corruption and Team Xonia.
TheGiantTiger14 : Again, thank you very much for being supportive of me on the community, and with the build team.
LaxTerrier : There's too many people to thank! Aaaaargh.
Dave : Thanks for being an awesome administrator. It was really fun to get some work done during the short time that I was on Team Elite. Certainly a pleasure. I will enjoy killing you in HG8 :p
CaptButterToast : Same as Dave. Thanks for being a really cool Trial Senior Mod. Thanks for helping make the Hell Games possible.

And for those I didn't mention, thank you very much for supporting me in the community. It's been a very awesome few months. Here's to many more!

Important Dates:
June 2013: Joined the forums and really started being active in the community.

April 2013: I played my first game of MCSG. Instantly loved it.

April 2013: I won my first game on SG5. I felt like a boss. 108 total points seemed like a lot...

August 27, 2013: I was made into a moderator by those fancy staff mentioned above. :rolleyes:

May 1997: Born. I'd say that's a pretty decent achievement.

I'd like to thank the academy.

Last edited:

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
When I saw the name of the post I was about to start crying…

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Never scare us like that you monster :C

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why Aren't I on there I raided your faction that's a friendly thing to do ;-;

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hehe