• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well. It's been fun. +_+ Goodbye[ish]

Will you miss me?

• No

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Who r u

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Definantly not

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Bcuzimbored. Some of you may know me in-game, or even seen me rarely around the forums. I've been playing on this server for approximately 2 years now. I could write a huge story about my experiences but I decided against it (bcuzimlazy). I'm not entirely quitting, I'll probably play a few games every now and again. I may hang around the forums because I've grown to love the forums community. I quit clans a little while ago, which let me start playing other games. The past few weeks where I rarely played mcsg were the least stress-filled weeks I've had in a while, so I just figured it was basically time to go. If anyone wants to play the AOT tribute game, hit me up, I barely have anyone to play that with :p I guess I'll just tag some people now.

(No particular order):
RelinkedYT First person I ever talked to. Still one of my favorite people (even tho we haven't talked in a while) Keep doing dem utubes ked.

CoolDarkraiDude The dark in ur name is true. One of my first friends that still talk to me. You barely play mcsg anymore (idk think u quit b4 me) One of the members of team wonder mix :p

Zmanthegamer ginger ked. just like that ked ^ u were one of my first friends + tam wondr mix member. U better keep playing aottg with me or ill find u *~*

Zlim95 KED, u no telk to me anymoar. you kinda just left the rest of team wondr mix when you started getting popular on youtube ^-^ still, you were one of my first friends

F3AR3D3MB3RMC I don't think u have a forums accnt, and i know for sure you never check anymore xD I live across the street from u...I was the one that introduced you to mcsg, and I know you quit much earlier than I did

WalkerRed another ginger :p cya in school chris (u had first period advance pe right? or am I losing my mind?)

pigbacon123 another ked in my neighborhood. I still find it hilarious how we were just talking once, and kinda figured out we lived like 3 minutes away from each other, and before you moved, you lived like 1 minute walking distance away xD Ill still message you to cya in high school

ZichzmasterGames You were also one of my first friends. Bought me gold donor twice, diamond donor, and an Optifine cape! Thank you! Keep watching anime mikey

jarry101 CAKES R BETTR THAN CUPCAKES

cf918 Corey. The legend. When I was part of reflection, you made the decision to merge with us. If you had never made that decision, I do not think I would be where I am today.

Imanol Anime friend :]

PeachyZeZe07 Katy <3 (mwahahaha)

Demonic_Rapture idk if you even use the forums. SQUEEKR KING. bai u were no fun

BossErwyn123 One of the few people that were actually nice to everyone. I don't think I've ever actually heard him insult someone unless they were both laughing.

GetHoundoomed ha skrub! ur name is jay for a reason (figure out why.....doubt you will ever understand that reference)

xMDurr SHREEEEKKKKKKK is luv, SHREEEEEKKKKK is life

WATIII YOU FREAKIN PARTNER DUDE

xxSPUxx spuuuuu, keep tryharding ur basketball. tbh, one of the few people I wouldn't say they should stop dreaming when they say they want to do a sport professionally.

MrPolarbearYT NATHAN. LIKEABOZZ1. ik u quit, and Idc. U will still read this. you were another one of the nicest people, even though you were always made fun of by everyone. get good :p

Dragonita___ Dragonita one of my oldest friends, I knew you since reflection v1 (idk which forum accnt u use)

jorgecronos I haven't really known you that long, but you are already one of my favorite people. Keep learning english, and hopefully you can study in boston like you told me you wanted to do :D

Last and DEFINANTLY LEAST

Cmaaldeibson2 idk ur really derpy. everything around you kinda fails miserably. I remember the time you were playing, then just fell off your chair xD or anytime you die, the blood-curdling scream you make. oh, u were tam wondr mix membar 2

I feel really bad if I missed you, reply that I forgot +_+...Only If I've known you for a while/talk to you almost everyday

Edit: People keep asking me if I'm quitting Skype. No, I am not quitting Skype or the computer.

Last edited:

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Goodbye! I wish you the best for your future endeavors. I hope you find you path to where every you are heading. <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember seeing you around on RiseNinja's server a lot back about a year ago. You were one of the only people I consistently got killed by, good luck in your future ^-^

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Whenever someone departs from our community, they will always be missed.

Goodbye :(

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Bcuzimbored. Some of you may know me in-game, or even seen me rarely around the forums. I've been playing on this server for approximately 2 years now. I could write a huge story about my experiences but I decided against it (bcuzimlazy). I'm not entirely quitting, I'll probably play a few games every now and again. I may hang around the forums because I've grown to love the forums community. I quit clans a little while ago, which let me start playing other games. The past few weeks where I rarely played mcsg were the least stress-filled weeks I've had in a while, so I just figured it was basically time to go. If anyone wants to play the AOT tribute game, hit me up, I barely have anyone to play that with :p I guess I'll just tag some people now.

(No particular order):
RelinkedYT First person I ever talked to. Still one of my favorite people (even tho we haven't talked in a while) Keep doing dem utubes ked.

CoolDarkraiDude The dark in ur name is true. One of my first friends that still talk to me. You barely play mcsg anymore (idk think u quit b4 me) One of the members of team wonder mix :p

Zmanthegamer ginger ked. just like that ked ^ u were one of my first friends + tam wondr mix member. U better keep playing aottg with me or ill find u *~*

Zlim95 KED, u no telk to me anymoar. you kinda just left the rest of team wondr mix when you started getting popular on youtube ^-^ still, you were one of my first friends

F3AR3D3MB3RMC I don't think u have a forums accnt, and i know for sure you never check anymore xD I live across the street from u...I was the one that introduced you to mcsg, and I know you quit much earlier than I did

WalkerRed another ginger :p cya in school chris (u had first period advance pe right? or am I losing my mind?)

pigbacon123 another ked in my neighborhood. I still find it hilarious how we were just talking once, and kinda figured out we lived like 3 minutes away from each other, and before you moved, you lived like 1 minute walking distance away xD Ill still message you to cya in high school

ZichzmasterGames You were also one of my first friends. Bought me gold donor twice, diamond donor, and an Optifine cape! Thank you! Keep watching anime mikey

jarry101 CAKES R BETTR THAN CUPCAKES

cf918 Corey. The legend. When I was part of reflection, you made the decision to merge with us. If you had never made that decision, I do not think I would be where I am today.

Imanol Anime friend :]

PeachyZeZe07 Katy <3 (mwahahaha)

Demonic_Rapture idk if you even use the forums. SQUEEKR KING. bai u were no fun

BossErwyn123 One of the few people that were actually nice to everyone. I don't think I've ever actually heard him insult someone unless they were both laughing.

GetHoundoomed ha skrub! ur name is jay for a reason (figure out why.....doubt you will ever understand that reference)

xMDurr SHREEEEKKKKKKK is luv, SHREEEEEKKKKK is life

WATIII YOU FREAKIN PARTNER DUDE

xxSPUxx spuuuuu, keep tryharding ur basketball. tbh, one of the few people I wouldn't say they should stop dreaming when they say they want to do a sport professionally.

MrPolarbearYT NATHAN. LIKEABOZZ1. ik u quit, and Idc. U will still read this. you were another one of the nicest people, even though you were always made fun of by everyone. get good :p

Dragonita___ Dragonita one of my oldest friends, I knew you since reflection v1 (idk which forum accnt u use)

jorgecronos I haven't really known you that long, but you are already one of my favorite people. Keep learning english, and hopefully you can study in boston like you told me you wanted to do :D

Last and DEFINANTLY LEAST

Cmaaldeibson2 idk ur really derpy. everything around you kinda fails miserably. I remember the time you were playing, then just fell off your chair xD or anytime you die, the blood-curdling scream you make. oh, u were tam wondr mix membar 2

I feel really bad if I missed you, reply that I forgot +_+...Only If I've known you for a while/talk to you almost everyday
Thx 4 not tagging and gl with life
-Mint

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
we were friends in reflection and Trespire (I think) then I turned into a huge Inappropriate body part on a male and started creating enemies with my old friends. like you. im sorry for what I did. enjoy the pathway of steam

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel like Bcuzimbored is Chell and all the other people are Atlas and P-body, saying goodbye to the last living person in Aperture.

I have no idea why that came into my head.

Anyways bai!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci