• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welshy's Story

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
So after seeing a lot of people doing these sort of threads I'd thought I would contribute and create a story of my own and summarize all about what's happened since I've been here, so let's go :3

Ok where to begin? hmm... I guess I will start with how I found out about MCSG and how I got here. I found out about these servers about a year ago from Kraz. We came on to the servers played a few games and since then I knew I was hooked although Kraz did not continue to play the servers until months later I still carried on playing. It was fantastic and the nostalgic memories of the beta times still make's me happy to this day.

Then after weeks of playing I came across Eshancowee's Livesteam and he was playing MCSG talking about his clan Nitride. It sounded awesome and I pestered Eshan to let me in the clan and after a few days I was accepted. There I went into my first audio call with people from the community. I don't remember who I was speaking to although I think it was Echo_555, Elias and Roellie. It was awesome we played a few games together and I immediately loved everyone in the clan. After a few weeks of playing with the clan we started to become more of a competitive clan organising clan battles against various other clans such as Team Vareide, Slimearmy and TheProphecy. Although I would not recommend clan battles due to the fact 99% of the time it just causes rage and arguments it was real fun.

Although the fun of clan begun to die out after disagreements with the owner of the clan, the clan begun to fall apart and when I was accepted for moderator the clan died which was a real shame and hopefully the new owner of Team Nitride will pick up the pieces and return the clan to its former glory.

So what now... Ahh yes the time I got moderator. Now I applied for moderator at a difficult time due to moderator positions already being filled some staff members we're not answering the applications fast enough soo.. yeah took a long time, 4 months long lul xD.

The day I got moderator was awesome because when they said I got the moderator rank I kinda freaked out during the interview which was funny thinking back on it. To this day I still laugh to myself of the memory. Since being a moderator I have met awesome people and learning the ways of moderating and what not and it has led me to some pretty exiting projects due to my experience here so I would like to thank the staff for teaching me the ways of moderating a community.

I also got accepted for TE which was also cool, working on maps and seeing them on the MCSG servers was also a great pleasure :)

Since the first day I got here I have loved every minute of being here, I have met awesome people and bonded with a big awesome community. The MCSG community has had it's ups and downs although its been a great ride and still is. Thanks for reading and thank you for just being here. Here is a list of some of the awesome people I have met over the year.

echo_555
pure233
Philly67
Dave
wronsiski
Adragonfire9
SumBoDeee
KRaidium
Saucycmeister
Zimpley
MyNameIsSaar
Bowser52000
Tobbvald
GibboAssassin
Creepy_Crawler
Joshkey
Mr Dice
ejegun
AlexHH25
KraZ__
mylilfony1
AmeliaDinposaur
kseniagru
loic1212
Willowcraft4
EdtheG
teovald
Agerbon
Ciphoux
Sneeze7
ZniZ97

Welshy - Stay Awesome MCSG Community

Might have forgotten to put a few people into the list, derp.
Green is a creative colour.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great story, Nitride<3 (abitsadcausenotonlist..unogetskinnao) >:L

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
That must have taken forever to tag all of those names! xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics