• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Werepenguins - Chapter 1

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
So, the community corner seems depressing, so I'm just gonna post a story I wrote sometime back. I will wirte it by chapter and post every so often. So it's about a were(wolf)penguin, so not a werewolf, but a werepenguin. So hopefully it cheers the community corner up. (The story is pretty bad ahhah)

I was never like the others when I was a child. I was just... different. But I never did get why. My school grades were flawless, I loved playing basketball, and I'd do the casual gaming on the weekends, after studying of course. I seemed so normal, but everyone knew something was different about me.

When I turned 15, my life changed. We had to move to California for my dad's new job. We would move a lot, so it wasn't really a surprise to me. I would always have to make new friends at school, get used to the bad teachers, the good teachers, and the corners of the school you don't want to be in alone. But, I would get used to it quite easily. Cali was something different though! Everyone seemed to look at me as a normal kid, a normal human being who had normal hobbies and a normal life. Wait no... Something is definitely wrong. Oh right! I missed a part.

When I first moved to Sacramento, everyone looked at me the same as anywhere else I've been. I just see it in their eyes. I never really had a real friend and much less a real girlfriend! I do remember this crush I had back in 7th grade, wow she was pretty! Anyways, back on topic. When I initially moved here, the streets were filled with odd people and people that I never had back in Montreal! It was just awfly different. My school seemed normal on the outside, but on the inside, that was something different. About 80% of the kids were normal, the other 20 looked like absolute freaks. Actually, the they looked like the typical people you would see in those Disney Movies. The jocks, the spoiled brats, the absolute nerds (even more than me!), and that one normal kid who didn't fit in.

One day, a huge group of all of them, the two jocks, the princess, the three nerds, and that one normal kid approached me as I was eating lunch alone.

"Hey! You're that new kid from uhh... What's that place called already, the one with the igloos you know?''

''It's called Montreal, and Canadians don't live in igloos! Sorry for this, brain dead chimp over here, all he does is worry about his looks and play football, my name's Joey''

''Oh hai! Nice to meet you, I'm - ''

''OMG! We don't care, I have so much better things to do with my life, why are we talking to this loser''

I was legit about to shoot myself at that point. Not about the mean comment, but that really annoying annoying voice that just talked to me. She sounded so... selfish, spoiled, bratty, bitchy, and just ugh! Someone please pass me a gun!

''Chillax Maria. I did some research on this guy... Perfect grades, has some type of muscular mass, doesn't look retarded, unlike you guys. I think he's perfect''

Hold up, perfect for what? 15 years pass by and this group of populars come to talk to me and tell me I was perfect, now this was new! I kind of liked it.

''You sure?''

''Yeah! Best part, he has no friends, no social life, his parents don't really care about it, he is THE one we have been looking for!''

''Wow! That was harsh. I DO have a social life!''

''Right. Any way, meet us after school, 3:45 behind the football field. If you don't, you can consider the rest of your highschool life dead, like actually, you will legitimately be dead. I'll rip your throat out.''

My eyes opened wide. They started walking away from the table and all I can think about is:

''What in the living turtles happened there.''

I debated for the rest of the day on if I should go meet them. I really didn't have anything to lose. Oh wait... He threatened to rip my throat out. So I guess I DID have something to lose.

Anyways, I decided to go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci