• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

West vs East

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emborous

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: Jokoy
Why do you want to join?: Because this looks really fun and I would like to meet new people.
Which clans have you been in?: Omega, Outset, Amnesty, Angels
Which side of the Us or Ca do you live on?: I live in the East (Tennessee)
How many wins do you have?(300+): I don't try anymore because it got stressful but before with all my accounts combined I had 500/2500

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: Jokoy
Why do you want to join?: Because this looks really fun and I would like to meet new people.
Which clans have you been in?: Omega, Outset, Amnesty, Angels
Which side of the Us or Ca do you live on?: I live in the East (Tennessee)
How many wins do you have?(300+): I don't try anymore because it got stressful but before with all my accounts combined I had 500/2500
accepted for backup. You will most likely not be played, but if any player is dropped/drops from either team you will be the replacement.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Ign: iLikeBeeJays
Why do you want to join?: School is over & im bored.
Which clans have you been in? Beyond, Amnesty, Excel, Relativity, Crimson, & few others.
Which side of the Us or Ca do you live on?: West boii
How many wins do you have?(300+): Had over 500 on legacy, then I bought a reset & sold my account, but now I got like 18 wins on my new account.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ign: iLikeBeeJays
Why do you want to join?: School is over & im bored.
Which clans have you been in? Beyond, Amnesty, Excel, Relativity, Crimson, & few others.
Which side of the Us or Ca do you live on?: West boii
How many wins do you have?(300+): Had over 500 on legacy, then I bought a reset & sold my account, but now I got like 18 wins on my new account.
Accepted the draft will start once there is 10 people on each team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci