• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What a journey!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Greetings Tributes!

Yes, my time is up. Over the past 5 months the MCGamer Network has provided me with a second home. Yes this home has been abusive and treated me in a disgraceful manner at times, but it will still a home. There are few members of this community that I can call "family" but those that I can have been listed below.

Kaylie | Holidays - Woah! Lets backtrack a second... we only met around 5 months ago. However you have been an amazing friend during that time period and I wish I could stick around to re-pay you. We have talked almost every day, and I admit I might have teased you and taken "banter" to far but it was all for laughs.

roygator14 - You have been and (hopefully) will continue to be a great friend of mine. And don't worry, i'm still expecting that steak to show up in the mail :D!

Axanite - I have always thought of you as a role model. Perhaps a big brother (in some ways). You have been both supportive and kind to me thought my time as a Moderator and a member of this community, and for that I commend you.

Tiger - Thanks for everything buddy, and i'll keep that promise ;)

Jeffrey | JDusk - Countless times we would find ourselves talking in custom channels with nothing much to do. I feel it was at those moments that we bonded, thanks for everything :D

Jokoy - What a trip! You have been such a good friend to me over the last 4 months. It all started on the MCGamer Network TS. I'll remember you buddy, thanks a bunch <3

Yannick - You are so willing to help when ever someone needs it. Thanks for everything my friend, i'll miss you D:

CalumGraham - Thanks for being an amazing friend. I'll remember playing MEGA skywars with you for as long as I am in this community :D! You deserve to pass your trial ;)

Deelan - I'm still building that map with you bud, keep in touch :D

_Pyrrhic - We have only recently just got to know each other, however thanks for everything! Stay eating salad! D:

Vanicle | Vanessa - My inspiration! How can I thank you Vanessa? All the good things that I have done are because of your influence. You have inspired me to do good with my life, and for that I will be eternally in your debt Vanessa :D.

ApexMC - We talked a bit, thanks for being a decent friend :D

TheLichBD - Oh my gosh! I forgot about you my friend! You have been an amazing friend and I will miss you just as much as everyone else <3

Nick - We had a good run my friend. You gave me a talking to earlier, sorry I messed up D:! I can honestly tell you that I misunderstood the purpose of it. Either way, we still need to meet up! :D

Thats all from me everyone, you will see me around a bit. So for the last time,

~Vanth

Last edited:

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
You will be missed! Hope to still see you around on the Teamspeak! <3

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go. :'( Best of luck in the future Vanth! <3

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
VANTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHSJSKSKOAOAKAKAKAIAPALSHSHSUSSISIIS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci