• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What am i supposed to do quit?

Happyjone

Tribute
Reaction score
So this is the problem i have I Have shitty internet and most of the time i lose points is to i lagged out which is what i hate about the new update
So im supposed to pay for the connection i have doesnt seem fair to me

Reaction score
So this is the problem i have I Have shitty internet and most of the time i lose points is to i lagged out which is what i hate about the new update
Your internet is not MCSG's problem. Obviously you need to pay for the connection, everyone in the world with internet does, MCSG won't just give you free better internet because you complained. If your playing on a laptop, playing on a desktop with a wired connection is the best option. If no desktop is close to you, try to go closer to your wireless router for better connection. That's really the best info I can give you...

Happyjone

Tribute
Reaction score
what i dont like the idea just cause i lose internet from time to time i lose points

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
what i dont like the idea just cause i lose internet from time to time i lose points
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you trying to say that you don't like how you lose points just for losing connection?
If so, I can probably clear that up a little bit.
You lose points for losing connection because when you lose connection, you're ultimately leaving the game.
You lose points for leaving the game, because if you didn't, we'd have a heck of a lot of PVP loggers.
I realize you aren't PVP logging, but the servers can't tell the difference.

If you want to not lose connection, just do want TheRandomMan1000 said, and upgrade your Internet router, and maybe even switch providers

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think you mean even when you disconnect from the server without being killed you still lose points. I know that, but i'm not sure if this is a bug. Devs..... Readd that whatever-its-called counter-thingy?

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
First of all language...
Secondly when you lose connection to the internet you will be disconnected from the minecraft servers as well as the mcsg game you are playing.
Get a hard wired connection that doesn't lose service, or call your Internet provider and ask hwat you cna do to prevent your internet service from being so spotty.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
First of all language...
Secondly when you lose connection to the internet you will be disconnected from the minecraft servers as well as the mcsg game you are playing.
Get a hard wired connection that doesn't lose service, or call your Internet provider and ask hwat you cna do to prevent your internet service from being so spotty.
Same, but guessing you don't own your own house, ask your parents about this issue. It's probably the internet router itself.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A lot of things that need to be said already have been, I'm just going to add a little. First off, points DO NOT matter. They help you on the leader boards slightly and that's it. I understand that you don't like losing points when you lose connection. It happens to me a lot too. I can honestly say that I've lost 30+ wins this way. But, you need to fix it or learn to deal with it. Tis only a game :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A lot of things that need to be said already have been, I'm just going to add a little. First off, points DO NOT matter. They help you on the leader boards slightly and that's it. I understand that you don't like losing points when you lose connection. It happens to me a lot too. I can honestly say that I've lost 30+ wins this way. But, you need to fix it or learn to deal with it. Tis only a game :)
Well wins don't really matter anything in the real world. You get them for fun, just like I get points for fun. I don't really like losing points either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci