• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What annoys you the most in an MCSG game?

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Nothing really in a game but in a lobby when people say do "alt+f4 for...!" And "do /lobby stats"
Ikr making people leave the game is so mean :c Good things is when no one leaves they're the ones who look stupid which is good because what they do is mean and taking advantage of new players c:

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moderators who ban for 1 hour where they should have used a kick or a mute instead. Also, staff who ban for 3 days for a first offense of abuse just for calling some unnamed female a mentally challenged cheerleader to put it nice and vaguely.

Really, c'mon mates, there's no reason to ban someone for letting slip with words he/she/it will regret when you can just MUTE them!
Or, you know, you could just not abuse people in game if you know it's against the rules.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Or, you know, you could just not abuse people in game if you know it's against the rules.
Any form of in-game cheating is, and rightly so, bannable. Player abuse in-server should only be punishable by /mute, culminating in a permanent mute. I dislike ban-heavy moderation.

At any rate, a second thing that usually annoys me in-game is the heartlessness and ruthlessness of most players. I'm more than likely the only guy here who would do /kill to let a random nub get his/her/it first win.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Any form of in-game cheating is, and rightly so, bannable. Player abuse in-server should only be punishable by /mute, culminating in a permanent mute. I dislike ban-heavy moderation.

At any rate, a second thing that usually annoys me in-game is the heartlessness and ruthlessness of most players. I'm more than likely the only guy here who would do /kill to let a random nub get his/her/it first win.
You're not the only one, I guess you haven't heard the "Thank man" story before...

Cynik

Platinum
Reaction score
Moderators who ban for 1 hour where they should have used a kick or a mute instead. Also, staff who ban for 3 days for a first offense of abuse just for calling some unnamed female a mentally challenged cheerleader to put it nice and vaguely.

Really, c'mon mates, there's no reason to ban someone for letting slip with words he/she/it will regret when you can just MUTE them!
That happened to me. It Was My First offense And I Didn't Even Swear or Anything. I Respect Their Decision, But It Made Me Mad.

¡Sam!

Diamond
Reaction score
when i'm doing really badly (tonight lol) and I just can't get in my rhythym and people are like, wow you suck and I'm like nOoooooOooOoO give me a few hours I will be better!

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Targeters.
Tryharders.
Deathmatch random teamers. (Every game)
People who quad team me then spam GG and call me bad.
Hackers who call hacks on me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci