• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Are/Were You Known as in School?

How are you today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You can put up nicknames as well I suppose, but I think what I'm going for right now is your "group" that you were generally associated with. Such as D&Ders, Men's Waterpolo, and Band folks. None of this is meant to be bad or anything, I'm just curious. Late night thoughts as I'm supposed to be doing my homework, that sort of thing.

I'm a theatre geek, like, major theatre geek. Our school is only about 5 years old and so we have a very technologically advanced theatre. I work as both a technician (mostly lights, but I do some sound as well) and an actor. I'm a theatre geek and pretty freaking proud of it.

What about you, friend?

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm known for being that kid "that can run hecka fast".
Similar to me c: I would absolutely obliterate EVERYONE in athletics be it running jumping or throwing. No one really challenged me. Yet I somehow didn't win the sportsman of the year/ time at my school. I even played 3 sports and came near top at long distance running. Kinda made me mad when someone who never came close to winning anything got it lol.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly, my rankings and esteem vary from quite a vast amount...
Maybe such as things like:
  • That loser kid who likes Magikarp,
  • The guy who's gender is still unidentified,
  • The psychopath,
  • The apparently, and most probably sarcastically handsome kid in class, according to teachers,
  • Probably the only person in school who likes Pokemon in general, yet again knows nearly nothing about it,
  • The Lady Gaga,
  • Snitch,
  • The new Nicki Minaj behind,
Gosh, sure am I special in school. c:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That really smart guy that's pretty good at football.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
-Nerd
-Wallflower
-Geek
-Antisocial
-"Snitch" because I actually care about bullying and drugs
-The kid who always sits by themselves at lunch
:c I'm new to this school.

In middle school, I was known as:
-Smart, but lazy
-Violent towards people that angered me (Also easily provoked by jocks and class clowns)
-Pretty much invincible. Literally. I didn't really feel pain.
-Some people thought I was gay because the only person that I ever talked to was another guy and we did really goofy stuff.
-Never did homework

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
While I didnt have a specific way people identified me, I know people knew me as "The quiet guy that doesnt speak much with anyone other than his friends, unless aproached to talk" and "The guy that looks like a good student with all good grades that in reality was very bad at school with low grades".
I also had a fame for getting ill very often, so I was also known as "the guy that is absent a lot"

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
-No homework
-Nerd
-Snitch
-Baaaaaad at sports
-Geek
-Antisocial
-Kid who doesn't care about the 'Cool guys' opinions

I find the cool kids have an extremely underdeveloped sense of humour, and it feels like every time I speak to them my brain cells die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci