• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are you getting for Christmas?

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys!

As the title implies, what are you getting for Christmas? Have you been good this year to earn what you've asked for, or were you a little too bad and might be earning some coal?

Personally, I hope to be getting parts to be building a PC. I'm interested in what you guys might be getting, so leave what you want to get for Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Quixinq

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys!

As the title implies, what are you getting for Christmas? Have you been good this year to earn what you've asked for, or were you a little too bad and might be earning some coal?

Personally, I hope to be getting parts to be building a PC. I'm interested in what you guys might be getting, so leave what you want to get for Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
hoping i get my new iphone 6s and i saw my mom put my ps4 in her car when she came home so i quite excited :D

Kisme

Spectator
Reaction score
I received a Christmas present of a new headset, candies, clothes and skates :-D

Anyway, merry christmas!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci