• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are your best strategies for winning the SG

wardschreuder

Spectator
Reaction score
My strategy is to just go in and fight. It tottaly does not work, I do not recommend it in any way, but I keep doing it because that's the way I am. It doesn't work for me though, but still.. :p

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just trying to stack up as much as possible, and kill bypassing people. Play a bit defense in the end, and ofcourse some cleaning up! ;)

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
Whenever you manage to make it to the deathmatch, when you're still in game and it's the final minute before it starts, try your hardest to find one of the other two remaining players and kill them, or get them low at least. If you kill one, then it instantly eradicates the chances of being random teamed on in the deathmatch, some circumstances you may come across the final two actually being a regular team, so just try to apply your skill at fighting teams I guess.

Vernier

Tribute
Reaction score
Making my opponent underestimate me, and being aware of my surroundings at all times. :)

Feno

Diamond
Reaction score
The best way to win a SG round is to play defensively the whole game even if it takes the whole game to win it. Also fishing rod spam will do the trick ;)

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll just ask to please give nice tips, a good thing to do for wining is to be patient let other people fight then you just have to wait until deadmatch fight and win, avoid damage in deadmatch at all cost.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Since this thread was made a month again and have not had a reply since then we would consider the thread "inactive". Please do not post a reply on a thread that has been "inactive" for over a month.

Making my opponent underestimate me, and being aware of my surroundings at all times. :)
So remember Vernier just make sure next time not to break our rule of necro posting.

If any of you would like proof this is a rules it can be found be clicking here. And here is a quote of it directly from the thread.

4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts.

• If a thread has gone one month without any new posts, it is considered old and posting on it will be considered necroposting.
  • If the thread is still relevant and important, necroposting on it is allowed.
  • If the thread has a new update, necroposting on it is allowed.

But upon seeing that this thread is still enjoyed I will keep it open. Inbox me please with any further details.

Have a nice day here on the MCGamer Network!

AxFly

Tribute
Reaction score
I would always be serious when I am Playing, And all I can Suggest is just training your PvP skills. :)

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
play offensively and kill anything i see asap

AgonyMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Get Full Iron, and anything else you need, go into a secluded place in the map, leave a brick on your shift key. Come back in 20-30 mins

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci