• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are your Favorite Films?

lse

Survivor
Reaction score
My favourites are Zoolander and Goodfellas!

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Star Wars

The Dark Knight Trilogy

Jurassic Park Trilogy

Godzilla (Not really fantastic movies, but they are very entertaining | Not talking about the American ones, but the Japanese ones)

James Bond Series

Dredd ( Not really a great movie, but it just has non-stop action and is pretty entertaining)

Transformers (1986)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i shouldn't have seen this thread.... i'm a HUGE movie buff.

i'm mainly a horror fan, some of my favorites being the Thing, The Crazies, Dawn of the Dead (both versions), Night of the Living Dead (1968 and 1990 versions), The Shining, Legion, V/H/S, and quite a few more.

I enjoy some other films from differing genres, such as Ironclad, Gladiator, The Iron Giant, Black Hawk Down, Saving Private Ryan, and a billion more

Coolmule

Survivor
Reaction score
i shouldn't have seen this thread.... i'm a HUGE movie buff.

i'm mainly a horror fan, some of my favorites being the Thing, The Crazies, Dawn of the Dead (both versions), Night of the Living Dead (1968 and 1990 versions), The Shining, Legion, V/H/S, and quite a few more.

I enjoy some other films from differing genres, such as Ironclad, Gladiator, The Iron Giant, Black Hawk Down, Saving Private Ryan, and a billion more
Yeah, I like Frozen too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci