• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What computer should I buy?

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
It isn't gonna give you a noticeable difference, I would save the 25$ and use the stock one.
Stock coolers are really crap. It will definitely give you a noticeable difference.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Stock coolers are really crap. It will definitely give you a noticeable difference.
It's not going to lol, even if your CPU is 10 degrees colder it wouldn't give you a noticeable difference, unless you overclocked it.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
It's not going to lol, even if your CPU is 10 degrees colder it wouldn't give you a noticeable difference, unless you overclocked it.
Everywhere I read and everyone I talk to have said stock coolers are garbage and can get quite noisy. Why not pay a little extra money to get a better quality one when you have invested a ton of money on all the other parts.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Everywhere I read and everyone I talk to have said stock coolers are garbage and can get quite noisy. Why not pay a little extra money to get a better quality one when you have invested a ton of money on all the other parts.
Might be all true, but it won't give you extra performance unless you overclock it, it's not garbage, it's simply a little bit less effectieve then an aftermarket one. But, for a normal gaming PC it isn't necessary to purchase an aftermarket Cooler since it won't increase the performance, as a lot of people try to keep on a budget it's better to use the stock on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci