• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What could Swordz and I be building?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
-Reserved for updates/ screenshots.-

Sean's Responses/Ideas;

Swordz's Responses/Ideas;
We haven't even been working on this map a full 24 hours yet, we are really getting into this map and putting a lot of hard work into it. (I have left a poll at the top of the thread were you can vote if you like it so far or not.)

Last edited by a moderator:

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Maybe like a more detailed, more playable, Survival Kingdom! :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Dat render distance doe.

Hmm, it looks interesting, judging from the terrain.
I'm likin' the little stream thingy that goes in from the bay/ocean, and the lake is purdy from this picture. A waterfall, if it fits, could be sweg.

As for what you're building? So far, it looks like a medieval sort of city/town.
Edit: Looking closer at Corn, I can see some exits out of the Spawn area. Looks really interesting.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
You've got some other smoothed land to left of that picture.

Don't make me come there and fix it myself :p

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Maybe like a more detailed, more playable, Survival Kingdom! :D
Thanks.We have a lot more to do such as add more to the main town, 2 more villages, a woods and a dock with boats.

Dat render distance doe.

Hmm, it looks interesting, judging from the terrain.
I'm likin' the little stream thingy that goes in from the bay/ocean, and the lake is purdy from this picture. A waterfall, if it fits, could be sweg.

As for what you're building? So far, it looks like a medieval sort of city/town.
Edit: Looking closer at Corn, I can see some exits out of the Spawn area. Looks really interesting.
I know right! Fun fact I have a terrible computer :p.

Yeah I was contemplating putting a waterfall there. I might try and see what people think.

Yeah its a medieval fishing town.

I will upload a better picture of corn now :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci