• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What did you change YOUR name to?

Deathwish

Gold
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I just got home from school, logged into Skype and everyone's statuses were updated to stuff like, 'OMG name change is out! changed my name :D' etc.

Now, here's my opinion.

Pros: People with bad names, or a weird name they chose when they were a kid have the advantage here. They now can change their names from something like, 'MrBobTheBuilder69' to something more professional like, 'Krom' or 'xNemesis' etc. You can also avoid flame/hate in game. Congrats!

Cons: This can be a very disturbing and annoying thing for everyone. We can lose track of our friends.
Inappropriate names will be used. Copying someone's name without permission. People can use names like, 'ZeltruxIsBad' and cause even more flame. And the worst, people pick the good names so I don't have any for myself. ;-;

So I just want to ask you all a question, what are your thoughts on this?
And what was your old name, what is your new?

Tank you.

Reactions:

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
RedMarzBarz_ - Tranquilityy

I'm so glad the name change finally came... I really regret making my first IGN that... xD

Last edited:

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
AnomalousDyna -> Headtwitching (PvP reference)
Also changed a shared alt to de_dust2 (CS:GO reference)
Planning on changing another old account of mine to something (which is another reference to a friend's account)

They call me the man of many references.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
I didn't change my name. I purchased "Joel" the second I saw that they cleared the list of non-premium usernames just to disappoint all the people waiting to change their name to Joel.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Would change name, not migrated. #RIP me. Support plz help me plox :c

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Changed XyZebrAbC to Exfi, which is now my mod account and various other switches c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci