• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What did you do over Halloween Weekend?

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
So yeah, Halloween weekend is over and I'm just curious if anyone has any stories to tell?

Me personally - no, last year was the last year I did anything, (freshman year) so this year I just chilled with my bros and watched football.

So what did you do this Halloween Weekend?

Just a thread to spice the forums up instead of threads of complaints, famous members leaving, or random forum games.

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
I played in a marching band at a football game...to top it all off the team our school was playing against was ranked 7th in the nation (we're ranked like 500th), so we had no chance whatsoever.

Not necessarily my idea of an ideal Halloween, but whatever...it was pretty fun.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I wore a horse mask for Halloween and it was my birthday the 30th!

mnbvc321

Tribute
Reaction score
I stayed home 24 7 because of my overprotective parents so im not allowed to go play out with my friends outside even though im 14, even younger kids play outside. My parents say i can hangaround with me friends outside when im 18, i guess my childhood is ruined because of my parents not letting me have a good social life! :(
They told me at school they had so much fun while i just sit at home every day, i really hate my life. Why is it always me! :(

Last edited:

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
Saturday partying with old friends. Sunday being hangover and studying a little.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
I stayed home 24 7 because of my overprotective parents so im not allowed to go play out with my friends outside even though im 14, even younger kids play outside. My parents say i can hangaround with me friends outside when im 18, i guess my childhood is ruined because of my parents not letting me have a good social life! :(
They told me at school they had so much fun while i just sit at home every day, i really hate my life. Why is it always me! :(
Ouch.......
My mates and I, with no costume whatsoever, went and knocked on houses and gave them lollies.

It was our way of saying thank you for putting up with all of our nonsense, and not calling the police. :)
That's awesome! haha

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I met with my psychopath dad.
Oh, and I heard 3 kids died on Halloween in my city.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci