• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What did you get for Christmas?

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
My parents are the biggest trolls... there was a PS4 box with a pug in it ;] Where is the PS4? Still tryna figure that out...

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
My parents are the biggest trolls... there was a PS4 box with a pug in it ;] Where is the PS4? Still tryna figure that out...
Are you complaining about Pugs

Also, I don't open gifts until morning, but I got to open one tonight, I opened a Razer DeathAdder c:

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
My family is doing Secret Santa, but it is on the 27th. I am most likely getting a headset and maybe a laptop cooler :3

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
But books... books. I'd take 1 pair of socks over a million books.
I cri evertiem (Claps123)

But what I got... It happens to be 4 in the morning and I'm just in bed on my iPod because I can't sleep. I hope for a nicer computer than what I have. Nicer in terms of gaming because that's pretty much all I do on it.

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
Erm... I got beats ;3 + Then I got a new mouse which is brilliant and I got like a bunch of nail varnish and a LOT of chocolate. I might just die at the amount I have;-; Erm.. Ooh, Heated Rollers and Books and films and CHOCOLATE. And 3 other pairs of headphones...+ Clothes;3 you know xD

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
I got an Xbox One, several books, tons of gift cards, new ear-buds, Assassins Creed 4 :3, new iPod case, curling iron thing, a couple books I wanted, clothing, and lots of fun board games. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci