• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What difference does having a good mouse make anyway?

What kind of mouse do you have?

• Trackpad

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • The one that came with my computer

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Razer/Steelseries/any high-end mouse

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • Cheap mouse

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
they looks sexy. they click faster. THAT SCROLL DOE!

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I bought a Razer Naga Molten a couple months ago, and I'm pretty much going to speak my opinions about it. So many people say that PvP is not simply based off of quality equipment. While they are 99.5% true, I have noticed a great increase in accuracy with my new mouse. I think this is basically because of the dpi of the mouse.

Likewise, the scroll wheel is notched, instead of free moving, so accurately scrolling to a specified weapon is infinitely easier. Another point to bring up would be the the exchange of data between the mouse and the computer. I used to have a wireless mouse, and it would not always receive 100% of the information sent to it, so my turning and accuracy weren't very great, costing me a lot of games. I find that a corded mouse works a lot better for me.

My only complaint is that mouses with all of the fancy gadgets (the 12 button thumb grid in my case), the mouse can actually heat up a bit. Not enough to make you want to stop playing, but warm enough for you to notice it, and lose focus.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
I bought a Razer Naga Molten a couple months ago, and I'm pretty much going to speak my opinions about it. So many people say that PvP is not simply based off of quality equipment. While they are 99.5% true, I have noticed a great increase in accuracy with my new mouse. I think this is basically because of the dpi of the mouse.

Likewise, the scroll wheel is notched, instead of free moving, so accurately scrolling to a specified weapon is infinitely easier. Another point to bring up would be the the exchange of data between the mouse and the computer. I used to have a wireless mouse, and it would not always receive 100% of the information sent to it, so my turning and accuracy weren't very great, costing me a lot of games. I find that a corded mouse works a lot better for me.

My only complaint is that mouses with all of the fancy gadgets (the 12 button thumb grid in my case), the mouse can actually heat up a bit. Not enough to make you want to stop playing, but warm enough for you to notice it, and lose focus.
Why do people think that the DPI makes for better sensitively? it doesn't...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci