• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do mods do?

Nescorch

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been in about 3 games today alone with mods and have been killed more than 5 times by hackers. What do mods do? Aren't they supposed to ban hackers? Why don't they do their job?

SkellyBot

Spectator
Reaction score
You aren't the only person having issues. Mods are also allowed to play, they don't have to just moderate all the time. Not gonna say every mod is great, because everyone knows that's not true but most do what they're expected.

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Staff members are expected to do their job. Yes, they do handle hackers whenever they encounter one, or if they get reports about them. We try our best to eliminate the amount of hackers there are. If a staff member isn't doing their job correctly, that's when you go and report them to a member of Senior Staff and it'll be taken cared by then. Also, it'd be helpful if community members record hackers as well, it really helps out the staff team. Staff members help out the community and they're taking their time out to prevent those kinds of issues.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Continuing on from what Sebastian said above, mods can't spot every hacker, and not every player that you think is hacking actually is. Mods do what they are supposed to do but with technology available to hackers evolving and the increasing pressure from members it makes it hard to do so.

Nescorch

Spectator
Reaction score
Trust me, I know when a player is hacking, but I understand what you're saying. It's just annoying how many people have stooped so low as to start hacking, how poor the anti cheat on the server is, and how negligible MCGamer staff is to updating and fixing their server. It's no surprise Badlion is trampling over it.

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Trust me, I know when a player is hacking, but I understand what you're saying. It's just annoying how many people have stooped so low as to start hacking, how poor the anti cheat on the server is, and how negligible MCGamer staff is to updating and fixing their server. It's no surprise Badlion is trampling over it.
Here let me tell you something. Badlion staff are the the absolute worst and I have friends who are mods on there it's such an easy position to get I even went for it myself and got staff and then got banned by anti cheat and later demoted in private never got rank anywhere rip was only 1h in lol but let's not go into that as I am not allowed to talk about that but continuing on the point of bl staff and such, on bl teamspeak you can't even poke or message any staff at all so you can never get help from them and all they do is rely on the anti cheat which you might think the badlion anti cheat is perfect well it's not I have 2 bans on there network and the first one was false I wasn't even hacking just got a combo and got banned for a ghost client lmao.

So in conclusion if you think mcsg staff are bad then you need to have look at the server badlion since say it's 'trampling' all over mcsg, because tbh bl isn't that good but that's not to say mcsg is doing good at the moment either ever since 2015 mcsg has been going slowly Chad says it's not but his wrong he made it worse by removing AU anyway let's not continue that topic.

But all you need to know is that mcsg isn't perfect and neither is bl with there so called Godly anti cheat, but yes the only thing I will agree with you on is that bl is beating mcsg in players and that they have a decent anti cheat over there. ( P.S ghost clients bypass bl anti cheat )

Rain_The_Cat

Spectator
Reaction score
As you said you have been in a lot of games with hackers. Record them and report abuse using the thread, mods look over tons and tons of abuse reports, they work very hard and try to do all they can. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci