• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you do when your hands are cold?

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I like how we're all giving him LEGIT solutions for a LEGIT problem...

FWL problems.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, so, first things first, boil a chicken leg at 650 degrees, while dancing a Russian jig. Once the chicken has cooked so long the pot has started to boil over, take a large Italian goose, and dip it's foot into the water for -35 seconds. Once done, continue the cooking of the chicken leg, and perform 73 squats. After the squats are finished, return to the chicken leg. It should be totally burned and obliterated by now, which is perfect. Take the chicken leg, or what's left of it, and chop it in half. Duct tape a chicken leg-half on each of your 17 (possibly only 2) hands, and enjoy the warmth.

*may or may not also include ridiculously sticky, uncomfortable hands*

Reaction score
jump into fire or lava and you should be fine. or just get a blanket, that's a better idea..

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Step One: Buy a potato
Step Two: Cook the potato. Doesn't matter how.
Step Three: Make two cuts in the potato, down the length like so:
_______
/ \
| ( ) ( ) |
| ( ) ( ) |
| ( ) ( ) |
\_______/

( ) = A cut in the potato.

( )
( ) = A long cut. (Meaning there's two cuts down the length of the potato.)
( )

Then...

TAKE THAT POTATO AND STICK YOUR HANDS IN IT UNTIL THEY BURN. THEN YOUR HANDS WILL NOT BE 'COLD' FOR ANOTHER HOUR OR SO. YOU'RE WELCOME.
Just kidding, I really have no idea. I'm in the south. It never gets cold here, but good luck! Maybe just heat up some slightly damp towels in a microwave. They usually stay warm for a while. Or maybe a hot water bottle?

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have 2 ideas that may help you. You need a car though.
1. Put the heater on the car to 120°C. Then shove your hands down them. You will feel a burning sensation, this is good. After 2:34 minutes, take your hands out. All the nerves in your hands should be dead. They won't feel cold anymore!
2. Park in reverse while going forward. It works, trust me.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
When my hands are cold i cut open any kind of passing animals and use its still beating heart as a make shift glove. Then i find a second animal and repeat the process. Btw dw i dont actually do this...

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
NO! NEVER RUN THEM UNDER HOT WATER! it hurts :c

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Put ice all over them. The numbing pain should distract you from the fact that they're cold. But that's only if you can't handle taking a lighter or match to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci