• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you do when you're bored?

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Sitting on the toilet for 1 hour longer then the actual length it took for it to come out :p

I know its not procrastinating but theres a different word I don't know, but ill answer the question
Didn't need to know that...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hack on bajans server

Jk

I've never played on nexus

And I've never hacked

Come at me

Also, Mooclan what were you saying...

About long posts?

Huehuehue

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I read science fiction books (I own every single Star wars novel [excluding comics]). Series I like to reread are: the Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima (as one could tell by my IGN :p ), Divergent, Hunger Games (again, duh), and any of Rick Riordan's three most recent series.

Other than that, I play MCSG when I have a laptop available and fool around with WMM as I don't have Sony Vegas....yet.I also do like to roleplay, primarily in SW:TOR and on the Star Wars Combine, but also on Materia Magica (the latter two being online text-based RPGs). I've also lately taken more to building in Minecraft than PVP. If anyone happens to know any good roleplaying SMPs (with or without a whitelist) feel free to PM me. :D

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I read science fiction books (I own every single Star wars novel [excluding comics]). Series I like to reread are: the Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima (as one could tell by my IGN :p ), Divergent, Hunger Games (again, duh), and any of Rick Riordan's three most recent series.

Other than that, I play MCSG when I have a laptop available and fool around with WMM as I don't have Sony Vegas....yet.I also do like to roleplay, primarily in SW:TOR and on the Star Wars Combine, but also on Materia Magica (the latter two being online text-based RPGs). I've also lately taken more to building in Minecraft than PVP. If anyone happens to know any good roleplaying SMPs (with or without a whitelist) feel free to PM me. :D
I have not only a ton of Star Wars novels, but I have a ton of large reference guides as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci