• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you hope to achieve in life?

Aipom

Career
Reaction score
I want to become a high school dropout and form an addiction to alcohol as well as tobacco! Hopefully I can get a real good job at Walmart or even 7/11.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I've already achieved a few of my life goals but I'll still list them all down and give reasoning.

• Done Graduate from highschool. This was a bit tricky for me as I'm horrible in languages... I had 8's in any other classes except for anything language related. Therefore it was very hard for me to graduate.
  • Done Getting my car driving lincense. Took me 25 lessons ( 35 is average here. )
  • Done Getting my motorcycle driving license. Took me 18 lessons ( 25 on average. ) I've both gained them fairly quickly which I was really happy about ( =less money spend )
  • Graduate from my current study and find a job in the same direction. I'm going to start a game development study which will teach me most of the common used programming languages. I can't wait to be finally mastered in it.
  • Travel to a few specific countries which are America, Antarctica, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Azoren ( Done ), Australia. I want to explore the world, and currently those lands are on my list, might become more in the future.
  • Getting married. Doesn't really need reasoning I guess
  • Learn Japenese, no reason, I just really want to.
Currently what I can come up with, might add more later.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I do have many goals in which I'll add when I get home from work but this is one goal I have.

I have pretty much a year left of high school. I want to meet someone before I graduate to be my high school sweetheart, whom of which I wish to marry. It will be a great story to tell the children I ever so wish to have.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I do have many goals in which I'll add when I get home from work but this is one goal I have.

I have pretty much a year left of high school. I want to meet someone before I graduate to be my high school sweetheart, whom of which I wish to marry. It will be a great story to tell the children I ever so wish to have.
Awwww, Kit is a romantic :')

...wait I thought you already had a girlfriend. wat.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
You guys all have great future goals!
Here's mine;
  • Get better grades. - I have decent grades at the moment, I would like to extend my knowledge further and become a semi-straight 'A'student.
  • Become a Professional AFL player. - I would love to achieve this goal, I've had it since I was a kid and I haven't given up on it either. I have high expectations to which I am willing to fulfil.
  • Go to University and get a degree in Sports Science. - A backup career.
  • To get a decent computer.- I have a hermit of a computer at the moment, I would love to get a know one, I'm even more desperate because my cureent computer is broken.
  • Become a Top Poster on the forums!- I have absolutely dreamt of this title since joining the forums, and I'm not going to stop now.
  • Get a long-lasting relationship.- I would love to have a long-lasting relationship with a girl or even get married to a girl in the future. Following marriage, have kids and grow old together.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Hm.
So, I am currently going into high school.
Now, I have not thought completely about the future, and the things I wanna do. But, I do have some obvious goals I want to achieve.
Get good grades
I should see this on everyone's list, especially since we are entering "That" age where it really matters.
Get a well paying job

I have 4 options of what I would like to be when I am older.
Athletic Doctor Or trainer
NBA Basketball player
Surgeon
Youtuber
Something to do with computers. (Not yet determined)
MCSG Player (JK)
Get married

Not on my mind, but I eventually want to get married.
Stay fit

Healthy = Happy
Get my license

Can't wait!
BE HAPPY
The key to life!
Although. I do realize the job I want, may not happen, thoughts can change, and I understand that. But that's just what I want at the moment.
I'm forgetting more, but yeah.
That's just all I can currently think of at the moment. :3
You play a high league of basketball like AAU which means travel basketball.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Hai,

I think a lot of people have different expectations and aspirations for how they would like to live their life. Some are probably less obvious than others. What are yours?

Here's my small list (in no particular order)...

- Get married eventually
- Work in a job I love doing
- Do well in my GCSE's
- Learn Swedish
- I'd like to eventually move to a different country
- Get to Sixth form
- Go to University
- Get Zacharoutio to teach me how to speak fluent Zach
(I'll add more if I can manage to think of anything else)

Apologies if this thread has been made before, it most likely has, just think if this as an updated version? Also, please forgive how bad this may look as I did it on my phone. :c
Honestly, I just want to become a software engineer for a big company. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci