• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you think about Minecraft 1.9 PvP?

SkyVenomYT

Experienced
Reaction score
Let me know guys what do you think about the upcoming MC update...

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There have been a copious supply of threads but personally I believe it will be fine, people just have to get used to the updates.

Tiszo

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it will be good for pvp but I'm frowning upon shields and the magic berries of faction death

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it. It seems really interesting, and I'm not attached to winning the way I once was, so I'm fine with a change.

MrNoisyKidd

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it will be cool. I wonder if they would implement the new arrow types in chest, if they did they could make them super rare. Find 1-2 in a tier 2.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
There have been a copious supply of threads but personally I believe it will be fine, people just have to get used to the updates.
Unfortunately people never wanted to get used to 1.8. This new update won't be terrible as long as they don't add all these new items into the chests.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately people never wanted to get used to 1.8. This new update won't be terrible as long as they don't add all these new items into the chests.
But it would be sooooo fun.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
It would but it would bring a whole new meaning to bow spam XD. I feel they should make a game mode using the current system and a new game mode with 1.9 items.
Bow spam is exactly what I enjoy. Then I can have all these people complaining about the Beard Spam.

Yes, I just came up with that unbelievably clever name.

Yachty

Quantum
Reaction score
Im still not used to 1.8 pvp yet :p
The thick fishing rods bug me

HexiconGamezel

Tribute
Reaction score
Im still not used to 1.8 pvp yet :p
The thick fishing rods bug me
See I don't use fishing rods because I know how annoying they are. I'm not gana make your kill feel like a chore so just have fun. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci