• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you think of my map so far?

What do you think so far?

• Total voters

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
I have been working on a new map and I would like to know what you think of it. I am trying to create an epic landscape kinda thing. The corn is pretty much finished but the rest of the map is defiantly a WIP. Some constructive criticism and any ideas you have would be great to hear. :)
Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Mmmm, looks good so far, do you have any thought about the theme of it? besides it being an epic landscape?

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Mmmm, looks good so far, do you have any thought about the theme of it? besides it being an epic landscape?
Not sure, when the landscape is finished I was thinking of building some medieval styled towns, castles and towers ect.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Not sure, when the landscape is finished I was thinking of building some medieval styled towns, castles and towers ect.
That actually sounds pretty good, do you have any helpers for this? or are you just going to build it all yourself?

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like it! But I don't really like the corn. And can you make the mountains a bit smoother?

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
That actually sounds pretty good, do you have any helpers for this? or are you just going to build it all yourself?
I am doing it myself as my internet connection is too poor to support any players and I don't really have any spare money to pay for a server.

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
I like it! But I don't really like the corn. And can you make the mountains a bit smoother?
The corn doesn't take too much effort to change so I will think of something to improve it. I will also try to smoothing the mountains a bit and see what it looks like and how it plays.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Really like how it looks, i think that with more images and more work into it (you are doing a good job btw) this could be a great map! :D

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
WorldEdit or Voxel Sniper? Btw, how did you put the snow on top of the mountain?

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
this looks good, edit the corn and add some awesome structures, castles, towers, temples and this would be very nice

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
At the corn you could possibly add some decorations to the mountain's bottom, like maybe glowstone on fences? I think the map could really work out, and the Medival theme sounds good. Keep up the good work!

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
this looks good, edit the corn and add some awesome structures, castles, towers, temples and this would be very nice
You cover the top with a layer of sand and then turn it to snow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci